Black Rims

sportiv

HELLO,,

im looking for a set of 17 or 18' black rims i can't seem to find anywhere that sells them or have an extensive range if anyone has good ideas/links or pics can you please post them up cheers

pics are more than invited :D

here ya go greg... the first one is avail in 4x100 in only 17", the second one is avil in 4x100 for both 17" and 18" sizes and the third one unfortunately is only avail in 5 studs but looks cool anyway :lol: :D :P :) B) :lol:

Lite-6

17x7.0 - $295.00 each

18x7.5 - $325.00 each

Lite-7

17x7.0 - $295.00 each

18x7.0 - $325.00 each

Mercury

17x7.0 - $305.00 each

17x8.0 - $325.00 each

18x8.0 - $350.00 each

post-652-1116849803_thumb.jpg

post-652-1116849830_thumb.jpg

post-652-1116849838_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigBum

Or you could buy Autosalon and Hot4s mags and he'd probably be surprised how many black rims are actually out there.. .

also go for a drive down to your local BobJ or Jaxx or if your down south bris or syd go to tempe, ozzy, bsa and big o.

www.tempetyres.com.au

www.ozzytyres.com.au

www.bsawheels.com.au (not sure if that's right if not search in google.com)

www.bigotyres.com.au

www.quickfit.com.au

www.bobjane.com.au

wei wei -

g-max is nice :D

thanks for the help so far keep the pics and places coming..

i have gone to places like bob jane, taringa tyre factory and quick fit,, most of them dont have a large range to look at ie. mainly one or two sets..

rough estimates of prices anyone..??

thanks bigbum for those pics.. they do look hot..

Sportiv -

prices - pick up your fone and call those places i listed.

as for the picture go to the website and you can see them. and even comes with part # so you can be specific when you call.

prices for 17's can range from $1000-$2000 with tyres just depends brands and design and what's on special

as for 18's they can be just as cheap again depends on brands and design and if your after chrome, machine or colour.

it does pay to ring a few places.

Gregorious go white my black stivo friend. White rims would look hot on your car. Plus it would elevate it closer to silver on the looks ladder ;)

stylinblack , buddy thanks for your help so far but in all honesty please dont tell me to go and call them or check out there sites.. ive done this already.. possibly im looking for people going overseas or people that have these wheels on there cars and there ideas and perspective..

so post away all the pics in the world guys..

shao, northy - i look to you for inspiration

brendanovich - white,, hmmm thought about it but not the biggest fan now. gunmetal grey possibly

stylinblack , buddy thanks for your help so far but in all honesty please dont tell me to go and call them or check out there sites.. ive done this already.. possibly im looking for people going overseas or people that have these wheels on there cars and there ideas and perspective..

fair enough mate. basically your searching for a full proof set that your going to be happy with in a long run? lol i'd hate to tell you this but you can never be happy with 1 set of wheels. i'm a wheel junkie been through 9 sets since i've started driving. from 15's to 19's and i've found 17's are the best size for race and practicallity. 18's and 19's basically sunday drive wheels and cruise outs.

pictures really, not sure have you chcked the Garage? i've seen a few piccies ont here. actually Lucie i think his name is was selling/sold his stivo on buy and sell and he had pics. check it out he had black rims on it.

• 2 weeks later...
here ya go greg... the first one is avail in 4x100 in only 17", the second one is avil in 4x100 for both 17" and 18" sizes and the third one unfortunately is only avail in 5 studs but looks cool anyway  :lol:  :D  :P  :)  B)  :lol:

Lite-6

17x7.0 - $295.00 each

18x7.5 - $325.00 each

Lite-7

17x7.0 - $295.00 each

18x7.0 - $325.00 each

Mercury

17x7.0 - $305.00 each

17x8.0 - $325.00 each

18x8.0 - $350.00 each

dunno where you got those prices from but I was quoted $260/rim for gold Lite 7's and I don't think there will be too much difference between the cost of gold paint and black paint ;)

dunno where you got those prices from but I was quoted $260/rim for gold Lite 7's and I don't think there will be too much difference between the cost of gold paint and black paint  ;)

those are the RRP prices from their price list i grabbed from the tyre store. but who sells for RRP prices anyway ;) ;) ;)