Sportivo Prices?

Im looking at upgrading from my conquest to a sportivo soon ... Just wondering what price i should be looking at paying ...

I'v read a few posts where employees get a 16 - 21% discount ... If they can offer a discount like this then im sure they can discount the price a fair bit for non emplyees ...

Im in Brisbane <Australia> ... At the moment i think the RRP is $29,990 ... If anyone has bought one recently what price did u pay?

Im looking at upgrading from my conquest to a sportivo soon ... Just wondering what price i should be looking at paying ...

I'v read a few posts where employees get a 16 - 21% discount ... If they can offer a discount like this then im sure they can discount the price a fair bit for non emplyees ...

Im in Brisbane <Australia> ... At the moment i think the RRP is $29,990 ... If anyone has bought one recently what price did u pay?

RRP is $28,990 don't let them tell you anything else.... Then go down from there... :P

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Try a car broker...

Most banks & financial institutions offer them to their members possibley free of charge...

I used on for my last 2 cars..

2000 Corolla Levin:

RRP - $31,990 + On Roads

Paid - $25300 Drive Away (Including genuine floor mats, headlight & bonnet protector)

Saving = $7000 (Approx)

2004 Corolla Sportivo:

RRP - $29,990 + On Roads

Paid - $28000 Drive Away

Saving = $4000 (Approx)

Which dealer did your friend buy from Pippy?

Sounds like they got an exceptional deal.

I thought I got a good discount.

Mines $28,000 driveaway, brand new just off the ship on Monday.

For that price i'm getting tints, sportivo pedals, genuine mats, dash mat, hatch loading mat.

thers are a couple of modifed sportivos in brisbane for sale if you dont mind a few K's on them :ph34r:

But if your looking for new Stivo try Ross LLewellyn's at ipswich. Both Shao and I bought our Sportivos from there and got the best prices in brisbane. (especailly if you pay cash ;) )

For that price i'm getting tints, sportivo pedals, genuine mats, dash mat, hatch loading mat.

Very nice Price. Which dealer? :rolleyes:

Well, mines not a new model, but still think I got a good deal. 2003 Stivo with 17" advanti racing wheels, supercat exhaust, lowered suspension & dark tint with only 18000kms on the clock for $25000 :)

post-864-1117011999_thumb.jpg

i bought mine in perth

i bought it for 29,880 drive away....a bit more than wot u guys pay in the eastern state coz the stamp duty in WA is MUCH MUCH higher.

for this price, i got window tinted, toyota premium alarm system fitted ( replaced the existing immobiliser remote system), floor mat, metallic paint, 12 months rego, 12 months road side assistant, and my first 10,000km service for FREE

cheers

Ronny

mick0082 which dealer did you get the sportivo from?

SIKBOY

I bought mine on April for $28388 drive away (Naunwading Toyota), with 4xfloor mat, nothing else BUT WITH ONE MONTH WAITING, I still waiting for my car. +$125 sportivo pedals fitted, free 10,000km service (cause the delay)

Did i buy it far too expensive? :( :(

I really want to buy from somewhere else, but I may lose my$500 deposit.

Try a car broker...

Most banks & financial institutions offer them to their members possibley free of charge...

Absolutely, we used a broker for the wagon, saved ourselves a packet, plus we got a fantastic sell price on our old car ... which is still for sale, by the way, only 11 months later :( .

The best bit is, you tell the broker exactly what you want, model, colour, accessories, etc and they do all the leg work, talk to dealers, etc. Because they're known to the dealers, they can do much more over the phone or by fax than mere mortals can. Our broker then arranged an appointment, we gave him our old keys, he gave us new ones, and we drove away. He even liaised with the credit union for payment, etc.

Well worth a call.

Try a car broker...

Absolutely, we used a broker for the wagon, saved ourselves a packet, plus we got a fantastic sell price on our old car ... which is still for sale, by the way, only 11 months later :( .

The best bit is, you tell the broker exactly what you want, model, colour, accessories, etc and they do all the leg work, talk to dealers, etc. Because they're known to the dealers, they can do much more over the phone or by fax than mere mortals can. Our broker then arranged an appointment, we gave him our old keys, he gave us new ones, and we drove away. He even liaised with the credit union for payment, etc.

Well worth a call.

Particularly with my last car, the broker negotiated the trade for my Levin and then the purchase of the Sportivo from 2 different dealerships.

As I had already arranged my finance through my Credit Union, All I had to do was rock up on the morning my new car was ready with the keys and books to the old car with my bank cheque, a box to take my gear out of the old car, and sign away.

Because the old car was going to a different dealer, I had to actually wait for the paperwork for the sale to go through and the bank transfer before I could collect the Sportivo, but the broker had arranged a courtesy car for me.

Easy peasy japanesey... :P :P :P

He is also able to arrange other purches for the car also.

The Ming Tint I wanted was quoted to me at $490, and the best price I could negate was $420.00 :(

Broker = $325.00 :D :D :D

The floor mats for the Corolla were quoted at $89.00 :angry: and with the 10% discount I get from Sci-Fleet, the price came to $81.00 :(

Broker = $60.00 :D :D :D

Guess the Brissy guys will see me on Saturday with 2 new mods (if you can call them mods...)

I will ask the guy if he minds me handing out his detaisl when I see him on Thursday, incase there are any Brissy people that are looking around...

Cheers

Aaron

Try a car broker...

Well worth a call.

Particularly with my last car, the broker negotiated the trade for my Levin and then the purchase of the Sportivo from 2 different dealerships.

As I had already arranged my finance through my Credit Union, All I had to do was rock up on the morning my new car was ready with the keys and books to the old car with my bank cheque, a box to take my gear out of the old car, and sign away.

Because the old car was going to a different dealer, I had to actually wait for the paperwork for the sale to go through and the bank transfer before I could collect the Sportivo, but the broker had arranged a courtesy car for me.

Easy peasy japanesey... :P :P :P

He is also able to arrange other purches for the car also.

The Ming Tint I wanted was quoted to me at $490, and the best price I could negate was $420.00 :(

Broker = $325.00 :D :D :D

The floor mats for the Corolla were quoted at $89.00 :angry: and with the 10% discount I get from Sci-Fleet, the price came to $81.00 :(

Broker = $60.00 :D :D :D

Guess the Brissy guys will see me on Saturday with 2 new mods (if you can call them mods...)

I will ask the guy if he minds me handing out his detaisl when I see him on Thursday, incase there are any Brissy people that are looking around...

Cheers

Aaron

Yeah, our Starlet went to one dealer and the Rolla came from another ... the only downside (if you can call it that) is that the dealer that supplied the Rolla seems really good at purchase time, but fall down in aftersales/servicing.

Luckily, I found the Toyota Owners Club forum, and they helped me find a new dealer (Lexus of Brisbane) who are only too happy to look after us and our car.

(Whole family together, all with thumbs up) "Thanks Toyota Owners Club!"

I should have stayed in advertising ... :P