whats yur color

Only if I was to change it, because the current colour scheme is what I'm already used to... plus it's soft on the eyes.

... I would choose a grey (like a gunmetal grey) and black combination, using white background where text is used to improve readability of text.

Plain I know... but it's about keeping it easy on the eyes.

Don't really think it needs changing, but if it were to be changed, I'd say shades of grey in the same fashion that the softer blues are now, but with some red for header bars, buttons, borders, etc. (For example, this 'Fast Reply' box. Make the header bar red, the light blue that directly surrounds this text box a red shade, and make the rest of the grey-ish blues grey. Background possibly a dark grey or white.)

Edit...

Bugger it, photoshops attached.

post-13788-1268780639_thumb.jpg

post-13788-1268780651_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paradigm

I was just killing time the other day lookin at different car forums. Thank god for TOCAU. Really has a nice colour composition, soothe the eyes. If it's time for a change, colour can be anything as long as it's easy to read. Dark background colour w/ light fonts should be good... Or light colour w/ dark fonts. Nothin in between, so the text 'floats', thus make it easier to be read

I don't care what colour it is, but whatever you do, dont do a dark background with white text. Its well known that its more difficult to read then white bg, black text, and being a forum thats more important then other sites.

I'd imagine there'd be an option where we could like choose to switch between the forum themes? Because I like it how it is now :)

I'd imagine there'd be an option where we could like choose to switch between the forum themes? Because I like it how it is now :)

If a major software update is coming, I would be surprised if this theme even worked.

To expand on what I was saying with respect to the grey colour, something like this would be what I like. As I said, only if a change is necessary.

Orsmforums____Gray_by_MetalFrog.png

Personally I like dark backgrounds because when you go onto the forum at night, it isn't overly bright to look at. But for this forum, that wouldn't really be the best direction.

I dont like the UK one now, too cluttered,fussy... But i would welcome a colour change with our current layout...

Second the first part.

I am a member of many forums, as I am sure most members here are. The soft blues and boxed sections help give the site structure and make it very easy on the eyes. I don't think you'll be able to please everyone with a colour change, so if it's possible you could have the ability for users to set there own custom scheme, or have a couple preset ones? I know that feature is present in this version of the board, but was never any options to change between.

To expand on what I was saying with respect to the grey colour, something like this would be what I like. As I said, only if a change is necessary.

Orsmforums____Gray_by_MetalFrog.png

Vote x 2

Although steer clear of the colour Tungsten, i dont want the website to wash out my sig. LOL