Recently Stolen!!

.gorgz

I know this happened a while ago, but stupid kids nicked my Buddy Club valve caps. Replaced it with other crap but just doesn't look right.

Still fuming thinking that one kid out there is rocking Buddy Club gear on his bike :@

Kinda makes me wish wheel companies like Work, Rays and Buddyclub sold the valve caps on their own, rather than a whole valve set.. sigh*

.. Never rocked my Work caps since day 1, they are safely stored away.. haha

I know this happened a while ago, but stupid kids nicked my Buddy Club valve caps. Replaced it with other crap but just doesn't look right.

Still fuming thinking that one kid out there is rocking Buddy Club gear on his bike :@

LOL - maybe he is racing the little s**ts that have my TRD valve caps on their BMX's........

(sure, they eBay were cheapies, but still, that's not the point, is it?)

I hope the stolen valve caps give them high speed wheel wobble and they turn their snotty little faces into tomato paste as they go over the handlebars into the asphalt at 35km/h

What is it with these petty theives?

LOL - maybe he is racing the little s**ts that have my TRD valve caps on their BMX's........

(sure, they eBay were cheapies, but still, that's not the point, is it?)

I hope the stolen valve caps give them high speed wheel wobble and they turn their snotty little faces into tomato paste as they go over the handlebars into the asphalt at 35km/h

What is it with these petty theives?

They're not bad a#se enough to steal the whole car thats why, lazy bastards, if your gonna steals sh#t do it right!!

I'm still kinda fuming over my loss, but the side skirts I picked up from the wreckers still need painting so its given me something fun to do I guess... still doesn't justify what happened, if I ever catch the bastards their as good as dead :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by jdmwhore

Guess wot??? The FARKERS EVEN TRIED TO STEAL MY LIL STOCK SPOILER TO!!!! I just got home from work n i noticed there was a nut rolling around where my number plates are. so i had a look n my spoiler is loose as FARK!!!! I swear this is BULL CRAP!!! Now im REALLY RAGING!!!!!

Guess wot??? The FARKERS EVEN TRIED TO STEAL MY LIL STOCK SPOILER TO!!!! I just got home from work n i noticed there was a nut rolling around where my number plates are. so i had a look n my spoiler is loose as FARK!!!! I swear this is BULL CRAP!!! Now im REALLY RAGING!!!!!

Sleep in your car tonite man, you'll catch them in the act.. they won't know what hit em :lol:

Sleep in your car tonite man, you'll catch them in the act.. they won't know what hit em :lol:

It happened wen i was DJING at a club on the friday nite... nothin but drunk fark wits!!! sori about the english, but im RAGING!!!

It happened wen i was DJING at a club on the friday nite... nothin but drunk fark wits!!! sori about the english, but im RAGING!!!

I would be too, but I know your pain as well.

don't worry they'll get whats coming to them one day

Thanks man, yeah its quite pricey, I'll call up a dealership tomorrow firstly and I have to wait for the police to send me a copy of the report as well, I'm tempted to sleep in my car tonight, lol I've done it before and I have to say they are quite comfy :lol:

But yeah, I have a rough idea on who it might've been, but I can't jump to conclusions like that.. theres a house down the road from me that had 2 unregistered ZZE's in their driveway for about 2 weeks, they were there yday, and it just so happens that today there no longer there? I don't know but it just feels like something really dodgie is going on, I just hope they don't attack my car anymore :(

I've had a pretty sh*tty week :(

Which suburb did this occur in? make sure I don't leave my stivo parked out there with blardy ninjas lurking around. Hope you find out who taxed them off you... should garage your car from now on.

Thanks man, yeah its quite pricey, I'll call up a dealership tomorrow firstly and I have to wait for the police to send me a copy of the report as well, I'm tempted to sleep in my car tonight, lol I've done it before and I have to say they are quite comfy :lol:

But yeah, I have a rough idea on who it might've been, but I can't jump to conclusions like that.. theres a house down the road from me that had 2 unregistered ZZE's in their driveway for about 2 weeks, they were there yday, and it just so happens that today there no longer there? I don't know but it just feels like something really dodgie is going on, I just hope they don't attack my car anymore :(

Which suburb did this occur in? make sure I don't leave my stivo parked out there with blardy ninjas lurking around. Hope you find out who taxed them off you... should garage your car from now on.

Happened in Yarraville out of all places, right in the car port... it was probably late at night <_<

Ohhh if I find them its gonna be hell on earth! :D

Happened in Yarraville out of all places, right in the car port... it was probably late at night <_<

Best to install a surveillance camera for your carport with night vision capability and hook it up to your PC. You can also get a complete setup with 2-3 cameras and a recording unit at Costco.

Atleast, you will know who the tools are, if they ever came back.

OR

Install a car alarm with motion sensors. I had it on my Yamaha R6. It lets out warning beeps if a person is standing within a foot away from it. Then the alarm goes beserk if they are still standing there for more than 10 secs. Also, if someone jumps on it or touches the bike itself, the alarm gives 3 warning beeps in 2 sec intervals before it goes into panic mode :help: . Best to get one with a remote that beeps or vibrates to warn you if you are in shopping centres, etc.

great... western suburbs... i live in there too, i NEVER trust people with my car parked outside. Last time i parked the cortina in the front, had my wallet stolen, was raging at the time. :angry:

great... western suburbs... i live in there too, i NEVER trust people with my car parked outside. Last time i parked the cortina in the front, had my wallet stolen, was raging at the time. :angry:

hahaha yeah this isn't a first for me either, I had my JDM fog lamps stolen from my 4th gen prelude a while back, as well as my tail lights coz I had them smoke tinted. its usually petty sh#t though, still disappointing, and just one massive pain in the behind but yeah..

lol when i was younger I had my bike stolen by some kids down the street, I knew it was mind coz the front wheel had a green trim around it, a week after it was stolen I caught them riding a bike which looked spray painted grey with a spray can with exactly the same green trim around the front rim lol. I stopped them and said it was my bike and the kid just shrugged and said 'prove it' lol didn't end well. Only in the west lol