Recently Stolen!!

.gorgz

Hey all,

I recently got my side skirts stolen, woke up this morning and headed to my car only to relize it was missing side skirts.

If anyone hears about anyone trying to sell a pair of ZZE123R sportivo side skirts please pm me, the drivers side skirt has a small scuff mark near the badging and their white.

I'm seriously fkn raging at the moment, would anyone know how much it would cost to replace them, or would it be better for me to go thru insurance?

Need some advice guys, I'm really down on my luck lately and this was the fkn cherry on top :(

not that the people that stole my stuff care :(

Cheers

Goz

Sorry to hear about that mate. There is some serious scum out there. This is the second time I've heard of something like this happening to a Sportivo:

Sportivo side skirts and badges Stolen

Thanks man, all this happened right at my front door :(

Kinda worried about leaving it out there tonite, I hope its all there when I wake up tomorrow... well whats left of it now...

Still tossing up whether or not I should go thru insurance, my rear and front bar need a bit of a respray as well so I'm wondering if I can just claim that in there too...

not having much luck lately :(

lol I made a police report and they said if I find who did it, not to tell them about it.. and then they start punching their palms as if to say 'make sure you kick the living crap out of them' believe me thats what I'll do

Hey bro,

I suggest you go through insurance... the side skirts alone would set you off near 600+ total.

and then you're saying you have damage to other parts of your car, claim it as a malicious act... and they should put on new skirts and fix it up good./

i hate to say this but chances of find the skirts/ the idiot who stole them are near to nil...

i know eh, it's such a pain... i was full paranoid a few months ago. i think i'm gonna move my car into the garage now... :ph34r:

Goodluck.

Hey bro,

I suggest you go through insurance... the side skirts alone would set you off near 600+ total.

and then you're saying you have damage to other parts of your car, claim it as a malicious act... and they should put on new skirts and fix it up good./

i hate to say this but chances of find the skirts/ the idiot who stole them are near to nil...

i know eh, it's such a pain... i was full paranoid a few months ago. i think i'm gonna move my car into the garage now... :ph34r:

Goodluck.

Thanks man, yeah its quite pricey, I'll call up a dealership tomorrow firstly and I have to wait for the police to send me a copy of the report as well, I'm tempted to sleep in my car tonight, lol I've done it before and I have to say they are quite comfy :lol:

But yeah, I have a rough idea on who it might've been, but I can't jump to conclusions like that.. theres a house down the road from me that had 2 unregistered ZZE's in their driveway for about 2 weeks, they were there yday, and it just so happens that today there no longer there? I don't know but it just feels like something really dodgie is going on, I just hope they don't attack my car anymore :(

I've had a pretty sh*tty week :(

Hey matey...this is seriously uncool,two things i can't stand in this world are thieves & liers. :angry:

get insurance to help you out,get her looking all new & spiffy again and this will ease the pain somewhat :D ...until you have to pay more to insure next time. :(

btw...i know a couple of bad dudes that take care of situations like yours,for a price of course :P there names say it all,machine gun 1 and machine gun 2,absolute nutters. :spiteful:

Your **** joking me! thats such a bull**** effort , sorry to say but just take the whole bloody car! Id def insurance it up dude. That way you have it asessed , they may over quote the job but at the same time you can claim the bars being tampered aswell if they are scuffed and have everything sorted at once for the cost of excess. Thats some seriously bad luck mate i feel for you.

Hey matey...this is seriously uncool,two things i can't stand in this world are thieves & liers.

get insurance to help you out,get her looking all new & spiffy again and this will ease the pain somewhat ...until you have to pay more to insure next time.

btw...i know a couple of bad dudes that take care of situations like yours,for a price of course there names say it all,machine gun 1 and machine gun 2,absolute nutters.

Yeah same, Just really sh#ts me coz I worked my **** of to get that car and now this happens, bleh! I guess Sh#t does happen..... only to me so your okay :lol: haha! jokes

Yeah insurance will cover it I guess, I might hunt for a car alarm after this though, so disappointing <_<

Your **** joking me! thats such a bull**** effort , sorry to say but just take the whole bloody car! Id def insurance it up dude. That way you have it asessed , they may over quote the job but at the same time you can claim the bars being tampered aswell if they are scuffed and have everything sorted at once for the cost of excess. Thats some seriously bad luck mate i feel for you.

Hahahaha! Thanks I guess, your lucky I have a sense of humor and see the funny side of it evil lol :lol:

I'm wondering why they didn't steal the front bars lip as well. Lazy bastards.

Yeah, I'm gonna make a claim today

Hmmmm $1200 excess <_<

I got quoted by a toyota dealership $442 for the side skirts, I think I know what I'm taking now :)

While I was at it I asked about the rear lip as well turns out its $363 so I might get that too :D

Still cheaper than my excess, only thing is I'll have to paint them myself, but still, I'm a very happy boi now :D

Going to invest in a car alarm though..

Thanks for your concern guys, let me know if you see or hear anything :)

EDIT - Heres the part numbers for a reference for you guys:

Side Skirts (unpainted): 0815012900 - $442

Rear lip (unpainted): 0815812810 - $363 Same one as seen on ALLEX's

Edited by jdmwhore

PS - tried any wreckers ?

Yeah I did, picked up some red ones, gonna need to respray them, their in good nick though so its good.. got them for 250

Sum FARKING W4NK3R STOLE MY STUBBY ANTENNA N RIPPED THE WHOLE THING OUT!!! The wires hanging out so i need to replace the whole thing...

Im not HAPPY!!!

Edited by GTL05T

i swear man, these kents have nothing better to do than rack other peoples sh#t... if you find them count me in to smack em out :angry:

I know bro, tell me about it... i swear if i had caught them last nite, they wouldve got the maddest hiding... im spewing hard!!! that antenna cost me 42 bucks n sum LOW LIFE CAME N STOLE IT n WRECKED THE WHOLE ANTENNA aswell....

wtchu mean it cost $42 .. what happened to the original one?

fAAA it's getting out of control... someone stole my mates red honda badges on his civic hatch overnight.

and they also took his JDM front lip... he was fuming.

yeah bro, that lil stubby antenna cost 42 bucks!!! the original one looked stupid!! its like 3 times longer than the stubby one! i dont know wots going on with ppl these days... this stuff aint cheap!!!

FARRKKK THAT ***** I AINT LEAVING MY CAR OUTSIDE NO MORE !!!!!

Im now thinking of taking my garnish of... Wots going on with ppl these days?? wanna steal other ppls stuff...

WTF is it with car thieves these days? they planning to steal the car bit by bit now?

wtf?! sorry about your antenna mate, but yeah, I completely agree, someone needs to find these people and give them an absolute beating

What the hell is wrong with people these days.. Some people seem to have no respect for the properties of others these days.. :angry:

Edited by Kenneth.