FORD XR6 RIM

Bruster

Hi everyone,

i did a search but could not find related topic.

was wondering if the new Ford XR Rim 19 inch would fit an Aurion.

i think they have a +35 offset but im not sure.

anywone fitted one before?

there a couple of people i found selling them and the tyre sizes seem to fit the aurion too, the price aint too bad with tyres

post-368-127007729774_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

i did a search but could not find related topic.

was wondering if the new Ford XR Rim 19 inch would fit an Aurion.

i think they have a +35 offset but im not sure.

anywone fitted one before?

there a couple of people i found selling them and the tyre sizes seem to fit the aurion too, the price aint too bad with tyres

No offence, but I think this is a bad idea. There are plenty of higher quality and better looking wheels out there to suit your Toyota.

Although XR lines might be sorta similar to the Aurion, the Aurion (IMHO) has a classier but more boxy look than its rubbish dump counterpart. Dish suits the Aurion... Look for Jap made or Jap rip off rims.

No offence, but I think this is a bad idea. There are plenty of higher quality and better looking wheels out there to suit your Toyota.

Although XR lines might be sorta similar to the Aurion, the Aurion (IMHO) has a classier but more boxy look than its rubbish dump counterpart. Dish suits the Aurion... Look for Jap made or Jap rip off rims.

No offence taken, i understand some people might not like the idea of having ford wheels on a toyota.

given that there so many available at cheap price i was willing to give it a go.

but just not sure if they fit or not.

No offence taken, i understand some people might not like the idea of having ford wheels on a toyota.

given that there so many available at cheap price i was willing to give it a go.

but just not sure if they fit or not.

Find out the real offset and evrything, we can calculate em for you. I reckon the wheels are nice enough if they are put on an Aurion. No upgrades in terms of sizes is bad enough, let alone a stock rims of other car to install in ur car..

On the topic of wheels I'm looking a set of Volk GT-U's front 18x9 +29 and rear 18x10 +38 the placing selling them has no idea if they would fit an Aurion (and they are in Sydney me in Perth) so what is the widest you've heard of being run on the rears?

Ohhhh sorry for hijacking ya thread buddy :)

Thanks

post-15837-127010075535_thumb.jpg

To answer the question you have, Ford wheels will bolt up to the Aurion since they share the 5x114.3 PCD that the Aurion does. Having a +35mm offset will still work, the wheels will just sit more flush than the stock wheels.

On the topic of wheels I'm looking a set of Volk GT-U's front 18x9 +29 and rear 18x10 +38 the placing selling them has no idea if they would fit an Aurion (and they are in Sydney me in Perth) so what is the widest you've heard of being run on the rears?

Those Volk's you have mentioned, I would not recommend. The offset is too far off from the stock +45mm. This will make them stick out like crazy on the front and a bit on the rear. As well, I wouldn't go any wider than 8.5 or 9 inches wide for either the front or rear, unless you are ready to do some custom work like INDOMI:

-INDOMI- 06 Camry with 20x9.5 +16(F) & 20x10 +10®