Believe me, Aurion 2010 is having Manufacturing defect.

post-18585-127071191595_thumb.jpgHi to All,

I purchased an Aurion 2010 Australian Make in Dec. 2009.

Now its at ths e Totoya Maintenance, after a major accident on 09.03.2010.

You woudn't believe me, I hit the 20cm high barrier on the right after applying a sudden brake.

When I got out to see what happened, I can't find my RHS-Rear Wheel, later I found on the opposite side of the Traffic. The RHS-Front Wheel, Axle, Bearing, The complete Differntial Set was Damaged.

The funny thing was I was driving only at 100-110 km/h.

I strongly believe that it is due to Manufacturing Defects, either the Brakes, ABS or the Steering.

When I contacted the Toyota Agents here in Saudi Arabia, even though it has a Warranty of 3-years,

I Got only negative and bad reply from them.

I wish to inform Mr. Mark Johansen at the Australian Branch, If anyone got his Contact Number or Email ID, Please send it to me.

Regards

Ok, let me understand, and I'm not trying to make fun. You hit a barrier at around 100km/hr after applying the brakes, correct?

Did you feel the ABS pulsating the brake pedal and did the EBA apply maximum braking pressure?

Newtons third law (again not making fun) states for every action, there is an equal an opposite action.

This is evident in the picture you supplied. I speculate the damage was minor compared to the forces involved.

You are lucky Toyota's safety standards have presented your hands here today to type this message.

I put it to you sir, with respect, were you taking due care to the conditions?

No warranty would cover that damage.

All Australian contact details can be obtained from the Toyota Australia website.

Ok, let me understand, and I'm not trying to make fun. You hit a barrier at around 100km/hr after applying the brakes, correct?

Did you feel the ABS pulsating the brake pedal and did the EBA apply maximum braking pressure?

Newtons third law (again not making fun) states for every action, there is an equal an opposite action.

This is evident in the picture you supplied. I speculate the damage was minor compared to the forces involved.

You are lucky Toyota's safety standards have presented your hands here today to type this message.

I put it to you sir, with respect, were you taking due care to the conditions?

No warranty would cover that damage.

All Australian contact details can be obtained from the Toyota Australia website.

i agree with this.. going 100-110km/hr & hitting a barrier.. i wouldn't be surprised with the damage that it caused.

So it really isn't any manufacturing defect..

Hey, welcome to the forum.

I've never hit any sort of barrier at only 100 kph so I wouldn't know if parts would be missing from the car. Possibly could be due to faulty manufacturing of your vehicle or maybe the gods weren't happy that day.

Hey, welcome to the forum.

I've never hit any sort of barrier at only 100 kph so I wouldn't know if parts would be missing from the car. Possibly could be due to faulty manufacturing of your vehicle or maybe the gods weren't happy that day.

Imagine you are driving along at 100 km/h into a square kerb, then double the height of the kerb; it's going to break things.

Imagine you are driving along at 100 km/h into a square kerb, then double the height of the kerb; it's going to break things.

ouch.

i'm not surprised, i think any car would have come off that bad, if not worse!

this is hilarious, not the fact that you had a near death experience, but to think this is a manufacturing defect...

youre lucky you dont get to drive hyundais or protons while doing what you did, there would be more than just the RHS wheels being cambered for execution.

sorry to burst your bubble here Sir, but i strongly suggest u seek professional advice before informing Toyota authorities...worldwide...

you guys dont know how much i'm laughing right now...but i'll refrain from typing it all out...gosh its too tempting

You woudn't believe me, I hit the 20cm high barrier on the right after applying a sudden brake.

When I got out to see what happened, I can't find my RHS-Rear Wheel, later I found on the opposite side of the Traffic. The RHS-Front Wheel, Axle, Bearing, The complete Differntial Set was Damaged.

I strongly believe that it is due to Manufacturing Defects, either the Brakes, ABS or the Steering.

Before you hit the barrier, were you doing something like this in Saudi Arabia?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5354694483620792263#docid=-5107653974746566254

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5354694483620792263#docid=-5107653974746566254

i just saw the video, what are these guys trying to proove? and f**k those bystanders r idiots too standing that close. is trashing cars common in saudi arabia? =_=

edit: and if you did what u did in that video, your car should NOT be fixed so it stops morons like you making acusations about a defect that most likely would not happen under normal driving conditions. from the photo its clear that its from drivers negligence. hitting a barrier 20cm high at 100km will break things as SD said.

good luck to your claim. becuz most likely, it won't come through

Edited by Kenshin X

The best part is, your saying its a defect but the fact is, its your fault that the car is damaged... this is not called defect dude, its called Hooning!

I would loose all my wheels if I drove 110km/h into all barrier that I could find if I was a hoon lol..

what do you expect the car to just absorb the impact and say "hey thats sweet my wheels are sore lets go for a beer and forget it ever happened"

i just saw the video, what are these guys trying to proove? and f**k those bystanders r idiots too standing that close. is trashing cars common in saudi arabia? =_=

edit: and if you did what u did in that video, your car should NOT be fixed so it stops morons like you making acusations about a defect that most likely would not happen under normal driving conditions. from the photo its clear that its from drivers negligence. hitting a barrier 20cm high at 100km will break things as SD said.

good luck to your claim. becuz most likely, it won't come through

WTF AT 2.48 is that **** real or not?????????????????????