Have your say about your Aurion in Carguide coming up article!!!!!!!!

Have your say about your Aurion in Carguide coming up article!!!!!!!! "What do you think about your AURION"?

Email: grah.smith@bigpond.com

This was in today's Daily Telegraph Friday paper in Sydney.

So if you not happy spill your beans of your car!!!!!!

I don't get it, maybe you can link to the reviews?

Every car gets bad reviews. Most reviewers are biased with their cars just like every other warm blooded person out there. Most reviewers have a hidden agenda and pleasing the makers that throw them the best gifts is in there best interest.

For every bad review of the Aurion there is a good one. For every good review of the Commodore there are 10 bad ones. For every bad review of the Magna/380 there a no good ones. LOL

From what I have seen, the Aurion (and Toyota) get good reviews from companies not focused primarily on performance cars and vice versa.

That isnt the say the car doesnt "perform" but that it doesn't tickle the reviewers fancy against cars they compare it to.

You want my review? The Aurion is the best compromise between a family car and a "sporty" car.

Realistically, if there is something you don't like about your Aurion, whether it be the rattles or the other manufacturing related issues, then there's no harm in speaking up. Let other prospective buyers know what issues there are straight from those like them.

In the end, it's their responsibility to take the car for a test drive etc and make their own judgements. I'm pretty sure that others here have purchased the Aurion knowing what can be in store for them. At the end of the day, it's whether they see the pros outweighing the cons.

Kinda long shot, but who knows Toyota Aussie will make a recall in regard to rattles and Shaft spline.. :P :P :P

It's actually kinda good for club promotion who notice almost evry problem with Aurion.. :D

I think it's a excellent car. But after reading the posts here I am worried about the common problems with Auron.

Does the new Aurion 2010 model has the same common problems? eg. intermediate shaft spline... etc.

Edited by imtyr1

I think it's a excellent car. But after reading the posts here I am worried about the common problems with Auron.

Does the new Aurion 2010 model has the same common problems? eg. intermediate shaft spline... etc.

Highly highly doubt it. All of this would have rectified by the engineers.

Evry car has its own problem.. The only way to know is to find more Info outside dealers, read the forum or actually experience one.

Even so, Aurion is still a great car to me. No single regret till today. :)

O yea. 1. Should've bought a bit latter, then it would've been the TRD. :(