QLD memebers BRIS -> SYD and return

ATTENDING:

Rowan - Driving (with group)

Daryl - Driving (70% chance with group)

Mick - Driving (with group)

Corey - Driving (with group)

Dave - Passenger (with Corey)

Andrew - Driving (early by himself, via HV)

STAYING:

Rowan - Carlingford

Daryl - Carlingford

Mick - Carlingford

Corey - F1 Wentworthville

Dave - F1 Wentworthville

Andrew - Mercure, Parramatta

DRIVING HOME:

Daryl - Driving (with group*)

Mick - Staying

Andrew - Driving (with group)

Sorry Guys, been trying hard to recover from my sickness for the past 2 weeks but to no luck (first high fever then acute bronchitis). So i got no choice but to pull out of the group. Damn low morale now!! :angry:

Fark me boys, that makes the Mercure Parramatta one bloody expensive room.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Guys, been trying hard to recover from my sickness for the past 2 weeks but to no luck (first high fever then acute bronchitis). So i got no choice but to pull out of the group. Damn low morale now!! :angry:

Come on, man up and tell that sickness to wait.

I managed to finish an install in Canberra, then drive back to Brisbane, all while I was in such a bad state from the Glandular Fever I was experiencing at the time. You can do it is you put your mind into it.... just wear a face mask :lol:.

Damn that sucks mate. Poor Andrew has had his group bail on him.

Oh yeah, I shall update this. I am now a definite for driving down with the group. My leave WAS NOT approved in the HR system, but my boss more or less said not to worry about it.

Also including Anthony.

-----------------------------------

ATTENDING:

Daryl - Driving (with group)

Mick - Driving (with group)

Andrew - Driving (early by himself, via HV)

Anthony - Driving (with group)

STAYING:

Rowan - Carlingford

Daryl - Carlingford

Mick - Carlingford

Corey - F1 Wentworthville

Dave - F1 Wentworthville

Andrew - Mercure, Parramatta

Anthony - Mercure, Parramatta

DRIVING HOME:

Daryl - Driving (pretty much with the group)

Mick - Staying

Andrew - Driving (with group)

Anthony - Driving (with group)

Edited ^^^

this is tomorow boys!!!

remember yatala BP at 6:15am leave by 6:30am

see you then with a smile on my dile

fuuckkk getting up early will suck

Fark me boys, that makes the Mercure Parramatta one bloody expensive room.

LOL.

Come on, man up and tell that sickness to wait.

Drag Ingres down, let him tag along with some so he doesn't need to drive. :D

should i come and meet you guys at the BP so i *feel* like i'm coming!? :lol:

ps. you guys suck multiple dongs at the same time... (and yes, i'm gonna keep this up until after the meet! haha)

Maybe you should. Who knows you might bail out of work, don't give a damn about gettin fired and admit you don't actually like the job either. :toast: . And when you're old, you'll brag about this being the best decision you've ever made.. :lol:

Jkz.. Na, too bad you and Ingres won't come. :( :(

Twice for you :lol:

I've got like 3 alarms set. I have a tendency to sleep in otherwise.

Damn I can't wait. Should be a great drive.

Also, I've been doing a bit of highway driving to and from Noosa over the last couple of days. I've found my TRD to get a highway fuel consumption (95% highway travel) of 7.7L/100km which is better than my Sportivo. And this is with driving at 100-110km/h. If I was to go all out, I could actually make it from BP Yatala to Sydney in just one tank.

Hope you all have a safe and fun (and symphonic for some) cruise down and back. Wish I could come but got too much on my plate to do.

At the next thursday night meet, I'll pay either you or ingres however much the rooms worked out to be.

And my car won't make it down there with 1 tank :(

Twice for you :lol:

I've got like 3 alarms set. I have a tendency to sleep in otherwise.

Damn I can't wait. Should be a great drive.

Also, I've been doing a bit of highway driving to and from Noosa over the last couple of days. I've found my TRD to get a highway fuel consumption (95% highway travel) of 7.7L/100km which is better than my Sportivo. And this is with driving at 100-110km/h. If I was to go all out, I could actually make it from BP Yatala to Sydney in just one tank.

This is what i am gunning for :D

you'll have to test this out sometime for me daryl... on a racetrack of course.. :ph34r:

if i sit on the 100-100km/h zone, i get quite similar readings to you... but if i sit on around 120-140km/h on the highway for the same amount of time, my average is actually pushing close to 9l/100km...

not sure if its just my car, or if the trd's are less fuel efficient in the higher rpms...

makes sense to be that way to be honest, but i wasnt expecting a full litre difference... :huh:

Woohoo. Just 9 hours away. The TRD has had it's final pre-departure inspection and everything is all in tune and nice and clean.

Speaking of being not far away, I'm off to get a good nights sleep. See you guys later.