[VIC] FS: ENKEI RPF1/IMPUL RS/AXIS OG wheels

Ok guys, looking at offloading some of my wheels as I have to fund a few priorities first.

1. Genuine ENKEI RPF1's <- SOLD

15 x 7 +35 offset PCD100 4.6kg each

Excellent condition. Zero gutter rash. Extremely light. These were/are my track spec wheels (was my daily for a while) and have always stipulated to the tyre guys to be careful with the wheels and not to scratch them. Makes the steering alot lighter and improves acceleration :)

2qcpmdk.jpg

2wn20jr.jpg

Price: -----

2. IMPUL RS wheels

14 x 6.5 +15 offset PCD100 approx 6.0kg each

Very good condition. DIY sprayed matte black after sanding and primering. Also had custom made IMPUL RS vinyl cut decals made to size. They come with Bridgestone Potenza RE55S semi slicks, all left hand tyres but only used once. 185/55/R14 medium compound with 80% tread. Has a puncture repair coming back from track day. Managed a 1.48.3xx around Winton on a low temp day in above Corolla. Also comes with original centre rings and clip. Centre cap is glued on. These are my back-up track day wheels

ndx5rl.jpg

Pic taken after new semi's were fitted

Price: $650

3. AXIS OG wheels

15 x 8 +25 offset PCD100

Excellent condition. Zero gutter rash and comes with centre caps all 'round. Tyres are not included as I'll require for next set. These are my daily rims so they're washed literally once every 4-5 days when the car gets washed.

acwoi0.jpg

2a92u52.jpg

Price: $650. No tyres.

Located in S.E suburbs of Melbourne, inspections are welcome upon request/arrangement. Please note that I'm am in no real hurry to offload these wheels so prices are fairly firm. Low ballers will be ignored. Please PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Edited by dorifto

• 4 months later...

Thanks Mick,

Those wheels pictured are JDM DC2R wheels which are an inch larger than the ADM variants

Ah that makes more sense. Sorry I doubted you :unsure:

Gl with the sale mate. If I had another set of 16s and the dosh I would grab them.

• 2 months later...

hey dorifto, would you be interested in a swap with purple te37s for your axis og?

15 x 7 +50. let me know and il email you some pics.

do you know if it will fit on corolla 2005 model ?

cheers

Got some interest :)

But please, do not come offering me shi.tty fitting HR or +50 offset wheels, I am NOT interested in swaps. You got money, we will talk. No I will not budge on my price. Simple as that. Don't like it/can't afford it, go to Bob Jane.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't know if you're the same guy that messaged me on another forum but these will be for sale in the coming weeks with tyres, I'll revise the price then but it'll be around the $800 mark with tyres, firm.

I don't know if you're the same guy that messaged me on another forum but these will be for sale in the coming weeks with tyres, I'll revise the price then but it'll be around the $800 mark with tyres, firm.

If you were talking about JDMST, that guy was me. Ahaha.

Very VERY keen! pick up cash in hand?

I actually have a guy waiting for me sell up, just need to say when and he'll come up with the money. In all honesty, I'm after $850 as the tyres are still in good shape but will have to wait until new wheels come before these are confirmed.

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

2001 Toyota Camry wagon passenger side locks not working

2. 4

Auto door locking on new 2024 C-HR?

3. 0

Has anyone found 200 Series Rear Screen Delete Cover in AUS

4. 11

Low Fuel Warning Light Flashing

5. 1

2007 - floor mats

6. 1