Ascent to Stivo conversion

JJCRU23R: yeah dude it was a mission but luckily it all fitted on the front end, but not the back....if u want some immaculate rear leather seats for ur conquest i have some for sale!! LOL!! And lots of other stuff, like an engine...HAHA...mmmmm i dont know about the conquest, they look very similar, if u want i could get you some measurements of the 2zz engine and u can see it if would fit? HMB bro.

PS does anyone know where i can get a rear bumper, for a ascent that would go with the sportivo bodykit?

Hey bro how u going?? the red stivo u brought, was it T-BONED?? gota show me ur car sum tym after all, i just live in MOUNTY KOUNTY!! lol

Thanks, i really wasnt sure about the ABS, if it would work or not.....now ill probly do the rears, might as well do the lot while im there... thanks again stockstivo...

BTW the 2zz engine dimensions are; Length-652mm Height-602mm Width-659mm...

GTLO5T, hey yeah man, the red one was tboned, it had custom decals down the side....y did u own it or know it before it was crashed?

Edited by Fidz-zze

Thanks, i really wasnt sure about the ABS, if it would work or not.....now ill probly do the rears, might as well do the lot while im there... thanks again stockstivo...

BTW the 2zz engine dimensions are; Length-652mm Height-602mm Width-659mm...

GTLO5T, hey yeah man, the red one was tboned, it had custom decals down the side....y did u own it or know it before it was crashed?

LOL!! yeah my mate frankee use to own it.. it was dumped with a TRD CAI, port polished head, chromed engine cover (took him 8 hours to do) lol, had a few extra things done to it, he just got the interior done b4 it got hit... he was shattered!! ill post a pic of it...

DSC_1858copy.jpg

Edited by GTL05T

WOW looks nice man....HAHAHAHAHA thats funny!!! The cai, mags, soundsystem and stuff got taken out before i bought it tho....really spewin...TRD CAI!!!! so devo...hahaha ill post a photo of what remains of it and you can torment you mate...hahahaha...

WOW looks nice man....HAHAHAHAHA thats funny!!! The cai, mags, soundsystem and stuff got taken out before i bought it tho....really spewin...TRD CAI!!!! so devo...hahaha ill post a photo of what remains of it and you can torment you mate...hahahaha...

yeah man i just msged him not long ago... how much did u pick it up for?? he'll get a better car now.. lol

yeah man i just msged him not long ago... how much did u pick it up for?? he'll get a better car now.. lol

I got it from manheim fowles auction for $4200, i hope i didnt get scammed...looked like a nice car but....is he still gonna stick with sportivos?

I got it from manheim fowles auction for $4200, i hope i didnt get scammed...looked like a nice car but....is he still gonna stick with sportivos?

i think u got a cheap as deal bro!! he's saving up to buy sumthin better but i aint to sure wot he wants...

i think u got a cheap as deal bro!! he's saving up to buy sumthin better but i aint to sure wot he wants...

Sweet, stoked...when i get the front end painted we should organise a cruise with a bunch of sportivos...i want to see how other people have modified their babys...where did your mate go to get his interior done? do u know if they did the leather seats or is that just a fac option?

Sweet, stoked...when i get the front end painted we should organise a cruise with a bunch of sportivos...i want to see how other people have modified their babys...where did your mate go to get his interior done? do u know if they did the leather seats or is that just a fac option?

hey bro.. i aint to sure where he got the interior done at, he asked if he can see ur car.. hes selling the 19s for 1600 there brand new n i think he wants to sell the TRD CAI to... can u email me a pic or sumhtin??

2ZZ in a sedan is pure horn and gets my upmost respect and attention *Subscribed*

Cheers EvilTwin...hahaha i think so too!! but the worst thing is i think im gonna have to sell her to pay off some of the merc that i ran into...:( :( so devo bout that...in the meantime im gonna enjoy driving what i would think is the only sedan corolla sportivo in Aus...maybe...

Hey guys does anyone know here i can get an aftermarket rear bumper for my sedan corolla made of Abs plastic??

Many thanks, Fidz.

Hey guys does anyone know here i can get an aftermarket rear bumper for my sedan corolla made of Abs plastic??

Many thanks, Fidz.

your best bet would be to contact user '1rocky' on here for they have a rear skirt on their sedan :D

mad respect to the multi-coloured sedan lol :P with a 2zz XD

Evo

Many thanks, Fidz.

your best bet would be to contact user '1rocky' on here for they have a rear skirt on their sedan :D

mad respect to the multi-coloured sedan lol :P with a 2zz XD

Evo

Cheers dude, thanks for the info...yeah the sedan ROCKS!!! hahaha, she gets some funny looks from ppl trying to work out WTF is going on...lol.

the 6-speed can accept the 5-speed's speedo drive.

With that is there any other issues? Ive got so many little things to iron out its rediculous! but did just do the DIY tail light mod (jdm?) IT LOOKS SWEET!!! i should have some photos up soon, when my missus gets back with the camera!!!

it totally depends on how you've done the wiring. Do you even have a plug in the loom for the speedo sender if it's fitted to the box? Physically the sender bolts into the box perfectly, I did that on the green turbo zze.

it totally depends on how you've done the wiring. Do you even have a plug in the loom for the speedo sender if it's fitted to the box? Physically the sender bolts into the box perfectly, I did that on the green turbo zze.

REALLY!!!??? Cr@p!!! i was thinking that it was the ABS that sent the speed signal from the sensors in the rear wheel arches...there is a randome sensor that i cant find a place for, its just chillin in the engine bay, under the battery...

• 2 weeks later...

GOOD NEWS EVRYONE!!!! I NOW HAVE A WORKING SPEEDO!!! WE DID AN ALLNIGHTER AND GOT THE SUSPENSION, BREAKS AND WHOLE ABS SYSTEM IN....NOW MY BABY HAS ABS AND LOWERED! IT WASNT AS HARD AS I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT, JUST HAD TO DRILL SOME HOLES FOR THE REAR ABS SENSORS AND ALSO NO MRE ENGINE LIGHT!!!! IM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED, JUST NEED SOME SPACERS FOR THE FRONT TYRES AND A REAR SKIRT!

good stuff ...... also did i miss something but why do u need spacers on the fronts ?

ZAINY: yeah dude i still have them, u want?

MEGA STOKED THAT ITS LOWERED BUT I GOT A STEAP DRIVEWAY SO ITS PAINFULLY SLOW GETTING UP SO I DONT BOTTOM OUT...

Yeah the mags that came with the car didnt clear the calipers so i need spacers till i can get a better pair of mags....

Working out how to get the pannels lined up and resprayed....so excited!!!!!