which car looks better?

IF it was b/w these two cars... i'd say the subaru... though i'm not too fond of the shape cars these days take... too fat (i thought mine was already fat)

another thing i noticed is that both cars are both dealers... i don't trust dealers for the simple reason that MOST of thier cars have been patched up to some degree and the things that can go wrong have been masked. Yes you get the 1 yr warranty but u dont wanna drive something for abit over a year then start fixing it for the rest of ur life.

take your time in looking for one and consider some private sales. u may get a better deal than most dealerships

good luck anyways :)

the subaru looks better outside but the camry's interior is better.

how about an aurion? looks better inside and outside.

+1 to the Chicken man...buy an Aurion,they can be sexy as. ;)

yes i did see luli's profile: future owner of an aurion? but just answering the question rather asking if luli's already decided on an aurion :P

thnx 4 ur answers/replies XD, but i reckon the prob with buying an aurion is tht its a 3.5L/V6,well in my shoes anyway, im tryin 2 save alil $_$.. so y not buy an altise tht looks simlar 2 an aurion, wen i can save $ on costs and petrol.. and yes, the subaru will cost more 2 service, but not by a big margin..

Edited by Luli

and, as 4 buying a car from a dealer..the 1yr warranty has been changed 2 a 3mnth warranty 4 all used cars =(((((

u got a point bout buying from a private seller tho..im interested in starting a topic about that aswell XD..from buying a car of a dealer thats not drive away sucks bcuz u got 2 put in mind , roadworthy, gov charges, registration(might b expired, like the subaru) wen u can get a cheaper private seller car and theirs no gov charges, not sure bout roadworthy.., but a private seller might not hav log books..idk, u put an interesting thought in my mind , thnx man :)

Edited by Luli

yes i did see luli's profile: future owner of an aurion? but just answering the question rather asking if luli's already decided on an aurion :P

haha, ey ken, i wrote future owner of an aurion bcuz i wouldnt have enought space 2 write , future owner of a toyota camry altise VC40R.. so i just wrote aurion..sry 2 get ur hopes up :(

get the camry, and mod it up smile.gif

any1 heard of insurance lately tongue.gif

Yeah, you don't worry about that though...im paying more to insure my Gen3 Camry then my 2007 Aurion Sportivo.

Edited by trentmeyer23

get the camry, and mod it up smile.gif

any1 heard of insurance lately tongue.gif

Yeah, you don't worry about that though...im paying more to insure my Gen3 Camry then my 2007 Aurion Sportivo.

hmm, idk, wen i get ma beautiful ride, i'll b young, so as a young driver, i think my insurance will cost more..thats the only thing preventing me from moding my future ride..

Im 19 and paying 1200 per year for full comp insurance with mods. (Parents do not help me out). I got 7k worth of mods that can be covered. Pretty average in my oppinion. Other insurance companys are cheaper but dont allow mods at all, some do but cost heaps more.

which reminds me, i need to pay off rego and insurance soon.......................

Edited by private number

Camry & Aurion drinks about the same amount of fuel, coz Camry is just as heavy but the 2.4L lacks abit of grunt to carry the weight, not saying its slow but its not as brisk when you compare to the Aurion...

otherwise Aurion rego would cost more but the Aurion's drive is just so much more smoother and 'poweeeeer...' when you need it...

Subaru interior just isnt my thing, dont know why they know how to design some nice looking cars but neglect the interior...

Im 19 and paying 1200 per year for full comp insurance with mods. (Parents do not help me out). I got 7k worth of mods that can be covered. Pretty average in my oppinion. Other insurance companys are cheaper but dont allow mods at all, some do but cost heaps more.

which reminds me, i need to pay off rego and insurance soon.......................

O_O , i need sum $ left 4 uni, lol