Next cruise?

most weekends you can find car cruises with other car clubs in melbourne from small groups to large groups. apart from driving on the streets some clubs organise dyno testing. you could organise a stivo cruise and you might like to hook up with another car cruise for increased numbers and fun, but i find more numbers increases the chance of a car accident.

I'll be up for a cruise in a couple of weeks. Peekay34 and I have some go faster bits coming from Japan this week (Hopefully Wednesday) so over the next 2 weeks the car might be off the road a bit, but after that dead keen to test it out. Hopefully another 20-25kw and one toasted Astrta Turbo (No more losing by half a bonnet! A line in the sand must been drawn)

No we did not order the supercharger instead we got really really big blitz stickers :lol::lol:

Seriously though that 20-25 is at the flywheel, hoping for a little above 15kw at the wheels. Wanting to get the car out to about 120-125kw at the wheels, but with extra torque down low, then I will be happy.

Ilivfor6 - You an Peekay34 are both from Melbourne arent you??

If so i think i know which go faster bits you might have gotten......hehehehe i was just talking to you know who ordering some parts for myself ;) and he mentioned them :P

Ilivfor6 - You an Peekay34 are both from Melbourne arent you??

If so i think i know which go faster bits you might have gotten......hehehehe i was just talking to you know who ordering some parts for myself ;) and he mentioned them :P

Come on guys, let's not be all secretive and all, share your contacts...what's with all this "you know who" and "you know what" stuff. I want in! <_<

Yeah, i agree. I mean sooner or later we are going to find out anyway :)

I hope so :unsure:

Peekay, ilivfor6........

Ok how much is it going to take $20,$50.. for the love of your fellow sportivo owners don't do this to us!!