[SYD] 31/7/2010 CRUISE

hey hey guys its time for another cruise heheheh

well here is the deal

TIME: 8:20PM

LEAVING: 9PM we can allow exceptions and leave later just message me before that day

MEET POINT A: READING CINEMAS AT PARRAMATTA (if for some reason we cant park there please go to meeting point B

readingcinema.png

MEET POINT B: Acer Arena Olympic Park ( we shall go there to take a couple photos since its a good place for pictures and to bum around)

leaving around 9:45

MEET POINT C: then we shall head off to under the harbour bridge either hicksons RD or olympic drive which ever side we aproach the bridge

then after that i have a mate that’s got a fair few good places for some hot photos which everyone will have the opportunity on the night.

Those up for it see you there

THIS IS A PROPER PLANED OUT CRUISE & ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COME ALONG AND BRING THEIR FRIENDS REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CAR YOU HAVE

please note the first two meet points are locked in the rest can change if people decide to go somewhere else but most likely it will stay as its a great place to go

DATE HAS CHANGED GUYS TO 31ST

Edited by Toyo Assassin

im in need to get some good pics of my car and also meet some new faces

sean

sweet so far i have 3 people in total possibly four since i just had a guy who was intrested that isnt on the forum

yes that is right guys the date has changed due to an almost clash i am sorry but i hope you guys can think about it and change decisions on whether your able to come or not thanks guys sorry for any troubles

y'all better watch your backs.

what you going on about mate????? this is a cruise

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC... the cruise has been posted up on facebook and here is the link to it if anyone is intrested :)

ANY1 IS WELCOMED TO TAG ALONG SO YOUR ABLE TO BRING YOUR MATES

Edited by Toyo Assassin

just a reminder to all the cruise is on next saturday night come along =D and have a good time

*BUMP* lol

Hey guys, im relatively new, don't know many people on here, but im interested in coming. Its not a definate yes at the moment.

Also, would we need e-tags for the cruise? just wondering so i can tax it from dad.. :P

Cheers

just a reminder to all the cruise is on next saturday night come along =D and have a good time

*BUMP* lol

Hey guys, im relatively new, don't know many people on here, but im interested in coming. Its not a definate yes at the moment.

Also, would we need e-tags for the cruise? just wondering so i can tax it from dad.. :P

Cheers

hey mate, welcome to TOCAU

mate come along to the Toyota club mini meet over at villawood. its on the same night and starts earlier.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25479&st=100

you wont need an e-tag on the night

for those going to this cruise as well can follow me from the villawood tocau monthly mini meet over to acer arena for this photoshoot night cruise.

Edited by Armstrong

*BUMP* lol

Cheers

as armstrong said no etags... on cruises we tend to keep away from toll'd roads as not many people have the suffiecient money for etags...

your more likely to be welcomed along... anyone who is heading to the monthly meet is much more then welcomed to tag along and meet us at point B at acer arena as we will be leaving there later on... i be waiting for armstrong to tag after the mini meet...

and also a reminder its this SATURDAY NIGHT =D fun cruising

*BUMP* lol

Cheers

hey mate, welcome to TOCAU

mate come along to the Toyota club mini meet over at villawood. its on the same night and starts earlier.

http://au.toyotaowne...ic=25479&st=100

you wont need an e-tag on the night

for those going to this cruise as well can follow me from the villawood tocau monthly mini meet over to acer arena for this photoshoot night cruise.

Thanks!

Ill try to be at villawood, and depending on time, drive up to olympic park with u guys? Keen on a photoshoot :P.

• 2 weeks later...