Justchris' ZRE Corolla

justchris

***New pics and upgraded mod list!

Hey everyone thought I would share my car with all of you. I bought it back in August last year, it's a 2008 ZRE Corolla Accent. Please feel free to comment, dislike, share, give advise etc.

Current Mods

Colour coded front and rear mud flaps

Lovells Springs (thanks Kevo for your great price! laugh.gif)

4300k Phillips Crystal Clear

Fog light install with OEM stalk ( thanks kenneth for your great DIY toast.gif)

Genuine Toyota headlight protectors and bonnet protector

Injen CAI

17 inch Kappa's with Pirelli P7's

TRD high response muffler

Footlights

Future Mods

Front and rear slim line weather shields

SMD interior and boot upgrade

More photo's to come, when Mod's are done and its cleaner!

Terribly sorry about the size of photo's i didn't know they were going to turn out so big, if anyone could tell me how to fix it up unsure.gif

post-19094-127971790808_thumb.jpg

post-19094-127971778025_thumb.jpg

post-19094-127971745451_thumb.jpg

post-19094-127971749752_thumb.jpg

post-19094-127971752724_thumb.jpg

post-19094-127971755379_thumb.jpg

post-19094-127971759533_thumb.jpg

Edited by justchris

you're zre is looking nice :D i remember when i had foglights and hub caps on, looked kinda cool. also, where abouts did you get your crystal clear phillips lights from? autobarn charges ridiculuos prices, i think they wanted 160 the last time i asked them.

you're zre is looking nice :D i remember when i had foglights and hub caps on, looked kinda cool. also, where abouts did you get your crystal clear phillips lights from? autobarn charges ridiculuos prices, i think they wanted 160 the last time i asked them.

Not too sure, got them off a mate at mates rates, i believe he got them from www. marsperformance.com if the link doesn't work just google them. They're pretty good.

Looking good mate! Nice list of mods and future mods! :D

You should meet up with the NSW'ers, they usually have meets often. Although it could be a bad thing (see their mods) or a good thing (they can give you advice/help) Hahaha. :toast:

Peter.

Nice ride with good starting point for Future Mods.

I like the idea of having the headlight protectors and bonnet protector but i used to cut myself everytime i washed the car . Now i take them off if the car if fitted with them when buying it.

Nice ride with good starting point for Future Mods.

I like the idea of having the headlight protectors and bonnet protector but i used to cut myself everytime i washed the car . Now i take them off if the car if fitted with them when buying it.

Haha i know what you mean, i'm always cutting myself too when ever i wash the car! and not to mention the number plate protectors there just as bad!

So far so good with the Injen Cai no engine light as of yet and I've already done about 250km with it on. It sounds a beast! Almost WRX like. spiteful.gif

Looking good mate! Nice list of mods and future mods! :D

You should meet up with the NSW'ers, they usually have meets often. Although it could be a bad thing (see their mods) or a good thing (they can give you advice/help) Hahaha. :toast:

Peter.

Haha i know Peter some of them have deep pockets! I would do so much more if i had $$$$$. Your ride is looking sweet too, sooo low, how do you get it in and out of any driveways! haha.

Cheers for the heads up I'll have to go along to one of the meets.

Chris

Haha i know Peter some of them have deep pockets! I would do so much more if i had $$$$$. Your ride is looking sweet too, sooo low, how do you get it in and out of any driveways! haha.

Chris

No worries mate! Yeah, don't know where they get all their money from.. :whistling: I would do so much more if I had more money! Thanks man, I just make it up my hill of a driveway..hehe :spiteful:

still waiting on the TRD muffler justchris? damnnn... stupid toyota!

this is all good and everything.. just needs to be redirected to the members rides thread

Yeh i contacted Toyota last week, they said the muffler had been lost in transit mad.gif And would be no more than 2 weeks, well its two weeks next week. I wonder whether they will give me a discount? Hehe maybe 100% i wish!!whistling.gif

Can anyone help me on how to put it into the Members Rides section?

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone! Finally managed to get my Kappa's put on, got these from Pezzie, Thanks heaps! Wrapped in Pirelli P7 they were on special and payed cash so managed to get 5 for 900 which is an amazing price considering these go for around the $400 mark each!

Also my TRD muffler finally arrived sounds great, nice and subtle, heck even got a compliment from a copper that said it was good better than all those hoons with canon exhausts! No offense to anyone that has a canon exhaust. rolleyes.gif

th_IMG_0756.jpg

Hey everyone! Finally managed to get my Kappa's put on, got these from Pezzie, Thanks heaps! Wrapped in Pirelli P7 they were on special and payed cash so managed to get 5 for 900 which is an amazing price considering these go for around the $400 mark each!

Also my TRD muffler finally arrived sounds great, nice and subtle, heck even got a compliment from a copper that said it was good better than all those hoons with canon exhausts! No offense to anyone that has a canon exhaust. rolleyes.gif

th_IMG_0756.jpg

great bargain for the wheels.

Cheers guys for your comments.

Peter I agree with you too, the rear is sitting a bit high. On 15 inch stockies I was scraping everywhere. But now with my new rims and tyres it is much better. I've only got Lovell normal springs all round, super lows would be great. But at the moment it will have to wait. I just don't want to be scraping everywhere, shopping centre speed humps are terrible!

All the credit for the footlights goes to you Pete, followed your DIY and worked out an treat, it its such a cheap mod, that looks great!

Few more pics possibly coming this week. :whistling:

Haha i know Peter some of them have deep pockets! I would do so much more if i had $$$$$.

Chris

No worries mate! Yeah, don't know where they get all their money from.. :whistling: I would do so much more if I had more money! :spiteful:

Some do have deep pockets and also age plays a big role :)

Cars come along way Chris, well done, looks the goods :clap: should be meet season soon i hope :whistling:

awesome work!....where bouts in syd are you from? maybe meet up sometime...

Cheers, I'm south of Sydney near Blakehurst, South Hurstville, Connells Point way, just before you go over Tom Uglys Bridge. A meet sounds like a great idea, it would be good to get some opinions. rolleyes.gif

I'm thinking about getting side skirts from pezzie, what do you guys reckon? Genuine Toyota's and get them colour coded, I just don't want to look like i'm trying to pull off a Levin when its only an Accent. dry.gif

awesome work!....where bouts in syd are you from? maybe meet up sometime...

Cheers, I'm south of Sydney near Blakehurst, South Hurstville, Connells Point way, just before you go over Tom Uglys Bridge. A meet sounds like a great idea, it would be good to get some opinions. rolleyes.gif

I'm thinking about getting side skirts from pezzie, what do you guys reckon? Genuine Toyota's and get them colour coded, I just don't want to look like i'm trying to pull off a Levin when its only an Accent. dry.gif

no way! im not that far away from you :) im up at rockdale