my new muffler

I'd say the price is the special part... considering that pipe cost a little less than a complete 2.25" mandrel-bent cat-back system :o

:blink:  Just don't drive accross the border into VIC with our fixed dB measuring camera's.  :ph34r:

Especially the one near Station St Box Hill.

bugger, i didn't know there were dB cameras! :unsure:

lookin good shao! .. so.. how much did you pay? :huh:

Forget all That!

How does it GO ! :D

Yeah if you do a search on Google for Fixed Speed Camera Locations Victoria, you should find a range of sites that show you all the locations as well as what sort of detection the units are capable of.

+ my friend with a s14 200sx got busted by the one in Box Hill for exceeding 90db. So he just stuffed some steel wool in his muffler went to Vic Roads got it cleared and then took out the steel wool again ;)

Forget all That!

How does it GO !  :D

very sharp throttle, revs climb very quickly. i can't hear my CAI at all. and lift turns from a growl to a shrill bark.

I can just imagine the grin on your face now every time you stab the throttle

mohoohaah hahaha :D

You definatley can't hear the CAI and for that matter at full throttle you can't much at all apart from the ring in your ears!! when you hit lift the revs do climb quicker and the acceleration is a lot crisper as well. Felt it first hand for about 3 laps before somebody decided that it was time to wash their car. :P

Is that what they look like new?

I would have thought they would look abit cleaner than that. More of a silver colour

To me it looks like its been fitted for a fair while.

But thats just me, when it comes to stainless exhausts I have very little experience

Is that what they look like new?

I would have thought they would look abit cleaner than that. More of a silver colour

To me it looks like its been fitted for a fair while.

But thats just me, when it comes to stainless exhausts I have very little experience

**** the one above has nothing to do with the official CES exhaust for the stivo. *****

Depends on who you talk to but as far as i'm aware it's the only system made in Australia for the Sportivo with hp gains. Do a search and enjoy reading!