saying Goodbye

zr nate

Hi all,

I have been accepted into uni studying fulltime and as a result no longer have the income to support my Lavish lifestyle.... Hardly lavish but instead of trying to work fulltime and study fulltime i have decided to sell my beloved Aurion and use the funds to help pay rent for the next 12 months!

If a young guy by the name of Nigel joins the group with a Wildfire ZR6 and the custom grill and auspack satnav say g'day and look after him for me!!

Am hoping to buy a Corolla Sportivo or similar so am planning on staying a TOCAU supporter and still float around the forum.

A special thanks must go out to Daryl for all that he has done to help me!

All the best Nathan

Sad to see yet another Aurion move one... one of the members that I remember from back when I joined the boards.

Good luck on your studies Nathan. Once that is all complete and your education starts to pay off, I hope to see you around here again in another Toyota.

A special thanks must go out to Daryl for all that he has done to help me!

It was a pleasure to help out where I could.

Sad news about the sale of the Aurion but great news on being excepted into Uni. :toast:

good luck with your studies Nathan and hope you get another Toyota soon.

Cheers

Lee

thanks guys!

looking at an 03 corolla sportivo today, any tips on what to look for?

Cheers!

best do to some search on the site and also ask on the corrolla section of this thread. pretty sure the rolla boys will help you out :)

I'd say moving up in the world if your going to a sportivo mate.

whitestivo

pfft is all ill say to that haha :P

Supercharged TRD

You may not have the car anymore...but no harm sticking around and enjoying the company.

I reckon TOCAU has the closest and most mature community of all the car clubs around.

Must be becuase were not redneck bogans lol jokes jokes shoudlnt say that since a few of our members are now trying blue ovals lol

You may not have the car anymore...but no harm sticking around and enjoying the company.

I reckon TOCAU has the closest and most mature community of all the car clubs around.

I think it has something to do with Toyota drivers because they are always the mature ones on the road. :lol:

disaster strikes

wish i'd found anither way to pay for uni, really miss my aurion right now.....

You can get the Govt to pay. in NSW its called HECS, not sure what its called in the other states. once you start earning over a certain amount the ATO will then take money from your pay each week.

That's so True..........

I for one totally agree with you there Ronny boy,being in my mid 40s (ol bas*ard) its good to be able to give out help and offer advise with out being ridiculed and to also recieve advise which has helped me out and no doubt many others, thanks fellow TOCAU members :clap::clap:

That's so True..........

I for one totally agree with you there Ronny boy,being in my mid 40s (ol bas*ard) its good to be able to give out help and offer advise with out being ridiculed and to also recieve advise which has helped me out and no doubt many others, thanks fellow TOCAU members :clap::clap:

Because the spam thread is so mature :lol:

That's so True..........

LOL, We are one, but we are many..... :P

That's so True..........

LOL, We are one, but we are many..... :P

From all the lands on earth we come....