corolla sportivo vs 08 lancer vrx

Just add an Evo body kit to the Lancer VRX, watch your so called Stivo get smashed by 2L 4WD WRC goodness LOL

Then again your mother's latest Camry with an Automatic launch will smack you both down =P

P.S These thread make me laugh...

So let me get this right , Evo beats Sportivo ? Well then WRX beats Evo , then we come with our Sportivos and beat the WRX ... there i have it sorted now..

As for the Mums Auto and the Church bus , we will let the Evo race them as its the slowest in the pack .. (ie evo) laugh.gif

This thread is way out of control and over the top silly ..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just add an Evo body kit to the Lancer VRX, watch your so called Stivo get smashed by 2L 4WD WRC goodness LOL

Then again your mother's latest Camry with an Automatic launch will smack you both down =P

P.S These thread make me laugh...

So let me get this right , Evo beats Sportivo ? Well then WRX beats Evo , then we come with our Sportivos and beat the WRX ... there i have it sorted now..

As for the Mums Auto and the Church bus , we will let the Evo race them as its the slowest in the pack .. (ie evo) laugh.gif

This thread is way out of control and over the top silly ..

hahahahahahahha ...... love it

well here is my response to all of this ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... its a special video i made for a mate who owns a rexy after he gave me sh.1.t all day for driving a corolla ....... OWNED .... lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VRX's are a epic fail a uncle of mine has onee, he actually thought he could beat me until i left him by i dont know how much cars, and beware of some sss like my old oneee :P i had nearly 140kws at the wheels in it Sr20Det Black Top exhaust extractors ECu n some little extras but Sportivo is the way to go :P ahha