Club Stickers

Northy

The sticker I have on my rear window is 1000mm x 60mm (1 Metre x 6cm)

The sticker I have on my front skirt is 600 x 40mm (60cm x 4cm)

I had mine done up at a different printers to that which was used by Silvabullit, Northy & Danthuyer. NOTE!!! They have a different font used on their stickers.

I do not want to take any work away from Northy & Silvabullit's contact as they have arranged this post etc and it will be easier if one printer is used for all the stickers for postage etc.

Cheers

Aaron :)

For interstate guys, try getting something local though, because I dare say that postage on these will not be cheap.  I know some of the other guys here in Brisbane had smaller ones made up similar for about the $10.00 price range so it shouldn't be too hard finding someone to do it...

Cheers

Aaron

This being said i have gotten off my a55 today and made a whole bunch of phone calls to get these sourced in NSW for the NSW ppl.... I will keep u posted.... Of course ur more than welcome to grab them off silver if u want them ASAP and are willing to pay the p&h......

For interstate guys, try getting something local though, because I dare say that postage on these will not be cheap.  I know some of the other guys here in Brisbane had smaller ones made up similar for about the $10.00 price range so it shouldn't be too hard finding someone to do it...

Cheers

Aaron

This being said i have gotten off my a55 today and made a whole bunch of phone calls to get these sourced in NSW for the NSW ppl.... I will keep u posted.... Of course ur more than welcome to grab them off silver if u want them ASAP and are willing to pay the p&h......

Keep me informed Bill, I want 3 of the smaller ones in that Grey/silver colour Northy has

.... i have gotten off my a55 today and made a whole bunch of phone calls to get these sourced in NSW for the NSW ppl.... I will keep u posted.... Of course ur more than welcome to grab them off silver if u want them ASAP and are willing to pay the p&h......

any news ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stickers have been ordered for those who have paid. Interstate members will get them the end of next week or there abouts and Brissy boys I'll have them ready to be picked up on thursday night.

Cheers Silvabullit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=11709

We now have new stickers and they are available from myself, Northy or M_M in NSW. Bigbum in Vic will be the person to get them from when he orders some so until then they are available from me.

$10 plus postage to whereever you are(registered post only)