Mobile Ringtones ...

Buddha

Does anyone know where you can find either an MP3 or a polyphonic ringtone of the "Oh what a feeling" jingle?

Mazda has a version of "Zoom Zoom", not a very good version of it, but at least they tried, more than you can say of Toyota.

Does anyone know where you can find either an MP3 or a polyphonic ringtone of the "Oh what a feeling" jingle?

Mazda has a version of "Zoom Zoom", not a very good version of it, but at least they tried, more than you can say of Toyota.

if u can find a video ad with this jingle in it we can extract it and publish it... i had a quick search around on the web and couldnt really find anything.... As soon as we have some sort of soft copy of it i can manipulate it so it can be in various formats

If someone posts the jingle, I can put it into the 4 common formats (MP3 Mono, MP3 Stereo, AMR and AMR Wide band (AWB)) and host them on Ausxbox and whack them in the sportivo ringtone thread (check the top of the corolla forum)

Cheers

If someone posts the jingle, I can put it into the 4 common formats (MP3 Mono, MP3 Stereo, AMR and AMR Wide band (AWB)) and host them on Ausxbox and whack them in the sportivo ringtone thread (check the top of the corolla forum)

Cheers

The problem we have blade is that we need to find the jingle in the first place either from a video or audio clip...... :huh::huh::huh::huh: