5pm News CH-10 sportivo

Alright...

here we go I'll try to explain it as best I can...

1) Detergents use a fluoressing agent to make things sparke this can be seen through the UV sensing eyes of bugs (to test simply put some detergent into a glass with some water and havd a water standard and compare under a 'black' light, the detergent one will glow). This is why you notice it the most when and soon after cleaning your car.

2) If you were to view a white car with a UV camera you will notice that it reflects an aweful lot of ultra violet (compared to darker colours) which attracts the little buggies (esp bees).

Alright...

here we go I'll try to explain it as best I can...

1) Detergents use a fluoressing agent to make things sparke this can be seen through the UV sensing eyes of bugs (to test simply put some detergent into a glass with some water and havd a water standard and compare under a 'black' light, the detergent one will glow). This is why you notice it the most when and soon after cleaning your car.

2) If you were to view a white car with a UV camera you will notice that it reflects an aweful lot of ultra violet (compared to darker colours) which attracts the little buggies (esp bees).

But why are the bugs attracted more so to this colour and or violent light than other animals like dogs, dinosaurs and whales?? :P

But why are the bugs attracted more so to this colour and or violent light than other animals like dogs, dinosaurs and whales?? :P

Mammals do not see Ultra Violet, insects do.

In fact I believe dogs are colour-blind and only see black and white!!!

Here's my attempt...

Flies are attracted to white, cause flies are attracted to sh!t :P

Mozzies are attracted to black because mozzies are attracted to hot blooded people :P

Ask Silvabullit what is attracted to Silver, and he will tell always tell you that nothing is attracted to it, because he's too fast....

One thing I can tell you, is that nothing, not even modifications are attracted to red... :P

And MotoMan, I don't think Wei Wei's blue attracts anything other than a certain mountain slightly west of BrisVegas... :P

One thing I can tell you, is that nothing, not even modifications are attracted to red... :P

I submit exhibits A and B being PeeKay's and Stu's old cars to discreadit this...

All I'm going to add is that Blue is just damn attractive!!! :P

And MotoMan, I don't think Wei Wei's blue attracts anything other than a certain mountain slightly west of BrisVegas... :P

did sumone say mountain ?? :P :P :P

i think its good that blue doesnt attract n e thing.....cos we dont like the attention :P

i think its good that blue doesnt attract n e thing.....cos we dont like the attention :P

Bovine-Manure Wei Wei - You love attention.... You even had your plumber mate in his work van hunting you down last week... :P

Just can not believe still that you didn't take him up on a Nebo run...

hahaha yer he got there after i left ..... n he owns scholz electrical co. so not a plumber :P

slowly getting over nebo now :P cos found sumthing more fun n exciting....

GO KARTING!!!!!!!

holy bajeebus its awesome :D

flies, bug, ants.....its a bloody insect haven the white car for some reason????

anyone have any scientific fact as to why this is????

well observered gregsan....you nitice it especially when washing and its super bright white

tell me about it danthuyer, but u dont see the water marks like a black one. haha