not much sleep at the moment

MR22ZZ

Am I the only one who is suffering at the moment?

4 Grands Prix in the next 5 weeks following the 2 races in North America

Heaps of cricket from England

The Confed. Cup from Germany (now finished thankfully)

Wimbeldon

Tour De France starting on Sat now too :unsure::unsure:

I'm currently living on about 6 hours and it looks to be dropping :huh: :o

Mate i know what u mean....

Ive been sitting around watching the tennis & cricket + the fact that im off work have spent heaps of time on the net researching ;) ;) ;) ;)

totally agree.... unless he is having an off game i havent seen anyone on the mens circuit to date that actually has the skill to take him .... pure class....

hehe what i thought was really classy about him was that he didn't even play his best throughout that tournament. the days that he gets beaten, his opponents play way over the top of their game... more like fluky wins. on a day to day basis, he just owns. wouldn't be suprised if he took out he u.s open too.

you know whos really crap? hewitt! :angry::angry::angry:

lol.... well if u put aside that attitude of his i dont think he is such a bad player .... he just seems to be at the point with his skills where he just cant get that next step to take the guys in the top 10 anymore i dunno what it is .... I reckon he's just feeling all that pressure from aus as we as a nation just seem to have this habit of setting these guys up on a pedastile and then shooting them down which is what i think has happened to hewitt.... Oh and his attitude doesnt help him either

hehe i dont think its the attitude. it's just the way he plays. in fact, he doesn't even play tennis. he is just a brick way... he doesn't go for his shots, tennis is all about going for your shots. he has not balls that guy i tell ya. the top players always take risk and go for their shots. hewitts game is just plain boring all about unforced errors. i mean he's not a bad player, dont get me wrong... but he just needs to do something about his game. take more chances, go for his shots... whenever he does, he doesn't miss much either.

all that said, federer is already an all-time champ. hewitt just doesn't have the cut, although i'd love to see him win some slams... very patriotic i am :lol: