Eibach Springs

ddr11

Just curious to know if anyone here has ignored the local stuff (kings/pedders) and lowered their aurion using Eibach or any other imported brand? I see a few people using them in the US and in Asia and im seriously contemplating buying this http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/8273-140-Camry-v6-eibach-springs.html (just using that site as a reference to the product)........If any one has ever used it can you please share your views on the ride, the drop in height,price or anything you would like to share would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

The guys in the States that use the Eibach on their V6 Camrys say that they sag quite a lot in the rear. They have TRD springs as well which they say are just re-branded Eibachs, and funnily enough... they sag the same as well.

The thing here is, buying local and going for Kings will more than likely give you the same drop as the Eibachs. You will probably have differences in spring rates etc which give them different handing characteristics overall, but judging from the style you are going for etc, you probably aren't going to be driving your car to the extent where you will be able to know the difference.

The guys in the States that use the Eibach on their V6 Camrys say that they sag quite a lot in the rear. They have TRD springs as well which they say are just re-branded Eibachs, and funnily enough... they sag the same as well.

The thing here is, buying local and going for Kings will more than likely give you the same drop as the Eibachs. You will probably have differences in spring rates etc which give them different handing characteristics overall, but judging from the style you are going for etc, you probably aren't going to be driving your car to the extent where you will be able to know the difference.

Ahhh gay sag my sad lol i have TRD springs and just like you said they have a massive sag issue in the rear! i swear every time i look at the car its got lower and lower! so much so that its given the wheels a bit of a camber look to it, which it does have but never used to notice but ill fix that ith peddars camber pin kit.

i was pretty sure for a while there Lovell’s had a spring kit out for the Aurion did anybody else see it? If i get much more sag im seriously considering Peddars Coilovers. So weird on a flat surface the car sits pretty damm flat maybe slightly more gap in the front arch to the rear but on anything bar perfectly flat ground it looks like ive got dead bodies in the boot ahhh :(

Just got off the phone with a eibach sales rep in syd, pricing for pro kit for aurion/camry is approx the $750 mark, the person even said that alot of people are buying direct from the states because of the massive price difference, but all imported stuff wont have warranty here............looks like im going to go with pedders then

$750?!?! Thats pretty rough! I think the Pedders c/overs are only $1400, and you get a lot more for your money than just springs.

looks like ive got dead bodies in the boot ahhh :(

Bodies in your boot don't make that much difference. And I'd know. :ph34r:

ahhhh yeah $750 hurts a bit hay? i got the TRD Shocks and TRD springs out of the US for not much more than 750!

Paradigm

$750?!?! Thats pretty rough! I think the Pedders c/overs are only $1400, and you get a lot more for your money than just springs.

Adamsy, on 03 October 2010 - 07:13 PM, said:

looks like ive got dead bodies in the boot ahhh

Bodies in your boot don't make that much difference. And I'd know.

ahh so thats why Tuxy hasnt been at work lately? you've knocked him off for trying it on with your sister and thrown the body in the boot??

• 2 weeks later...

i was pretty sure for a while there Lovell’s had a spring kit out for the Aurion did anybody else see it? If i get much more sag im seriously considering Peddars Coilovers. So weird on a flat surface the car sits pretty damm flat maybe slightly more gap in the front arch to the rear but on anything bar perfectly flat ground it looks like ive got dead bodies in the boot ahhh :(

ROFL... too bad your in Tassie. I took mine to Allsprings in Liverpool Sydney.

Just like you I didn't like the sag in the rear with the standard springs, so I have the firm heavy duty one made up. So far so good.