Friday Night meet 29th October 2010

Hi guys,

Just doing a shout out for any who want to meet up on Friday night this week before the BBQ on sunday. We normally have meetups on Friday/Sat nights to do the usually hoo hah; meet, greet, wash, eat, cruise or whatever.

If any 'special guests' or eastsiders are down for it you are welcome. If the turnout is good, we'll move on to somewhere else with more space.

Details are:

Meet at Wash Me Clean 99-101 Ballarat Rd, Maidstone. Vic at 9.30-10pm

Then we'll just take it as it comes. See what happens. Other makes and models are welcome to join also.

Please respect the carwash area at that time, as residents do live there. Keep noise, sound levels, language down to a suitable level please.

Any dramas, PM me.

Lmao damn im getting ahead of myself haha

One of my mates who have shot footage of a few big meets that has been happenin in melbourne lately might be there armed with his camera skills if his car is ready. Ill try convince him to come along no matter what!

Edited by private number

and we owe peter a cruise down his area. lets rock up to his house and hoon :lol:

About bloody time, you westies are lazy f*gs! :P I got good kebabs place but probably another time!

Lmao damn im getting ahead of myself haha

One of my mates who have shot footage of a few big meets that has been happenin in melbourne lately might be there armed with his camera skills if his car is ready. Ill try convince him to come along no matter what!

Was one of them in an industrial car park? DC2R's, S15's, GTRs, S2K's etc?

if ive got nothing planned after dinner i'd be keen, is there anybody that lives near Southbank i can tag along with to get there?

If we are going westside, then I can meet up with you since I'll be going past the city. :)

I'm in for this, sonds like fun for an 'eastsider' like me hahaha ;)

Where abouts are you in the east? :)

And if you guys are wondering, I can go 'cause I do have an exam that day and most likely cbf studying that night. :spiteful:

Peter.

And if you guys are wondering, I can go 'cause I do have an exam that day and most likely cbf studying that night. :spiteful:

and this is coming from the guy who fuking complained about the 31st of october meet cuz he got "exams". like my friend said to me "fuk the exam and just come out with us.

so i listened and got 53% on the exam BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. no one looks at my scores anyways, so who gives a sh*t :lol:

Dwee; you referring to the one held over the weekened?

The FYS mega meet.

Did you go? I got lazy, couldnt be bothered. then i looked at all the pics and footage and now i regret it bad haha

Nah I didn't go. My friends did though..looked awesome!

Hey Dwee PM me your number so that we can organize something for Friday night to meet up with the others

PM'd!

Dwee: damn. We defs need to go to the next one !

Do you know when the next one is?

Totally off topic guys. But i remembered that some of u were wanting 3A racing pods for your cais? If u r get them today. They close for the long weekend... Ring me on 0433991799 if u want any. Im passing there today. I dunno what colours they got in stock though

Also if my client comes on time, ill might be able to make it to meet u guys. Just hope the weather holds out for tonight ;)