Friday Night meet 29th October 2010

hey peter, how far is this meet point from carrum downs?? just read this thread now so a bit late to the party haha

Glad too see I'm not the only person livin in carrum downs haha!! it's about 40 -hour depending on which way you go...

so who's from the east side that can take me to the mini meet tomorrow night?

I'm up for coming tonight. Bored as hell at home. I'm in Roxburgh Park, but I wouldn't mind giving you a lift to the meet.

Any drive in the Aurion is one to remember ;)

Totally off topic guys. But i remembered that some of u were wanting 3A racing pods for your cais? If u r get them today. They close for the long weekend... Ring me on 0433991799 if u want any. Im passing there today. I dunno what colours they got in stock though

Also if my client comes on time, ill might be able to make it to meet u guys. Just hope the weather holds out for tonight ;)

Whether your client comes on time or not, we'll see you tonight anyway.

Good little meetup tonight guys. Good to meet charlie finally and man can you work the camera well! Nice to meet some new faces and see some old ones. Now praying for good weather and turnout on Sunday!

What a meet! had a awesome time last night! was finally able to put names to faces! and some great looking cars! keep up the awesome effort!

as for the photo's i'll try upload some tonight, if i can find the time, otherwise just shoot me a pm with your email address and i'll send you guys the high res shots.

private number your camry is absolutley stunning real nice and suttle mods and just makes it all stand out, awesome work!

as for all the ZRE boys, keep up the awesome effort you guys are putting into your cars! all looking fantastic! i apologise for not bringing my zre but you will get to it it tomorrow

thanks again!

Charlie

What a meet! had a awesome time last night! was finally able to put names to faces! and some great looking cars! keep up the awesome effort!

as for the photo's i'll try upload some tonight, if i can find the time, otherwise just shoot me a pm with your email address and i'll send you guys the high res shots.

private number your camry is absolutley stunning real nice and suttle mods and just makes it all stand out, awesome work!

as for all the ZRE boys, keep up the awesome effort you guys are putting into your cars! all looking fantastic! i apologise for not bringing my zre but you will get to it it tomorrow

thanks again!

Charlie

what about mah damn stivo? :angry:

HAHA :lol: