[VIC] Melborne Meet and Greet Photos Laughs

Why doesnt melbourne have its own sticky thread up the top like all the other states? haha

+2 billion

if anything.. johnnieboi is there at ballarat rd carwash friday nights anyway. Well mostly, and i normally wash once a week. Around 8pm onwards.. lol

hey johnnieboi, is there alot of hoons at ballarat rd carwash ? they screw it up for everyone at the sunshine ave one..

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Kenshin X is USUALLY there too but he washes his car at home on anyday he pleases because he doesn't like to hold up traffic for 2 hours cleaning his car at the car wash :lol:

and no there are hardly any hoons there, johnnieboi is the closest hoon you can get LOL jk :P

Why doesnt melbourne have its own sticky thread up the top like all the other states? haha

Who reckons we should at least do a monthly meet?

Like the first Friday night of each month? At least we can get something happening a little more often..

Like the first Friday night of each month? At least we can get something happening a little more often..

Sounds good to me!

im down for friday nights!

sweet , just need to set a date etc and we'll be sorted as long as half of you don;t turn into girls :lol:

Something simple like... the first Friday of each month :P

AND, if we have a pinned Topic, we can just decide on whether we want to do something extra? Say one of us is bored and convinces a few others?? Also... where would we meet? Instead of having it way out west or way out east. Why not somewhere in the middle?

sweet , just need to set a date etc and we'll be sorted as long as half of you don;t turn into girls :lol:

Something simple like... the first Friday of each month :P

AND, if we have a pinned Topic, we can just decide on whether we want to do something extra? Say one of us is bored and convinces a few others?? Also... where would we meet? Instead of having it way out west or way out east. Why not somewhere in the middle?

Sounds perfect to me! I'm open to suggestions and ideas.

Dope random meet last night. Nice to meet you mike, hope to see you in future meets/cruises.

Yea same here man, good fun :D

It was a bigger turn out then I imagined, so it was great to meet all you guys there.. or most of you at least.

..as soon as I get some mods happening I wont be too shy with showing my car at future meets :P

ffs. I knew i should of gone! ahha next time fellas! Any flicks of the random turn out?

no. its all in our heads. but IF YOU WERE THERE, maybe we could have got some flicks

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL -___________________-