[VIC] Melborne Meet and Greet Photos Laughs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When & where is the next meet?...hopefully it's before santa cums. :blink:

HAHA LEE!!! :lol:

***that awkward moment when a grown man spells the word "cum(s)" instead of "come(s)" in a room full of men***

haha jokes lee.

Sorry Reece i'm a terrible speller...i meant cumes,always forget that damn E. :P

When & where is the next meet?...hopefully it's before santa cums. :blink:

HAHA LEE!!! :lol:

***that awkward moment when a grown man spells the word "cum(s)" instead of "come(s)" in a room full of men***

haha jokes lee.

Sorry Reece i'm a terrible speller...i meant cumes,always forget that damn E. :P

its alright... grown men makes mistakes as well :lol:

Friday sounds good, even if the weather is crap.

Well seeing as though you live in Mitcham, and last week the meet was in Sunshine.. Would anyone agree to having the meet somewhere closer to the east? or maybe in the middle somewhere?

Does anybody know of any place with a decent carwash && have an awesome Kebab place near by!?!

Sydney road?

hmm.. There is a carwash on the corner of Bell st and Sussex st + there is a kebab place on the corner of Sydney rd & O'hea st.

Whereabouts on Sydney rd were you thinking, because I don't think all the other Kebab places on Syndey rd are open that late..

Sydney road?

hmm.. There is a carwash on the corner of Bell st and Sussex st + there is a kebab place on the corner of Sydney rd & O'hea st.

Whereabouts on Sydney rd were you thinking, because I don't think all the other Kebab places on Syndey rd are open that late..

Sounds good to me, I'd be up for that! What time? 9pm?

Sounds good to me, I'd be up for that! What time? 9pm?

We can meet at the Coles carpark at 9pm? Waterfield St, Coburg.. just off Bell st.

How about you Sunshine boys, you guys up for coming down this way too?

Sounds good to me, I know where that is, I grew up not tooo far from there...

I'll be there, so if you spot a bald guy in a corolla (like the one in my sig below), that'll be me.

scratched meetup idea tonight guys. sorry, its gonna be raining/thunderstorms. GG

Next week perhaps

lmfao.

It was raining cats n dogs just earlier and got a feeling it'll only get worse. You're probably right though, unless we go somewhere under cover.. I've never been to Noodle Kingdom, is it worth a shot in going there tonight? or should we all just bail?

scratched meetup idea tonight guys. sorry, its gonna be raining/thunderstorms. GG

Next week perhaps

lmfao.

It was raining cats n dogs just earlier and got a feeling it'll only get worse. You're probably right though, unless we go somewhere under cover.. I've never been to Noodle Kingdom, is it worth a shot in going there tonight? or should we all just bail?

Yeah, I was just caught in a scary hailstorm, couldn't hear anything above the sound of hail hitting my poor car and could hardly even see the end of the bonnet it was that heavy. Bloody scary while you're driving, I had no choice but to stop and wait!

I'd be up for driving over to scumshine, up to you guys and the weather of course!