VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

I mgiht come along if i can be bothered. might need to wash the car. Justin you need to take me for another spin lol. Did not quite have enough **** in my pants from last time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh yes... maybe i can make it to this one? :) just to say hi that is hehe ;)

Do it :D

I mgiht come along if i can be bothered. might need to wash the car. Justin you need to take me for another spin lol. Did not quite have enough **** in my pants from last time.

Come along man. As for the drive, we'll see how i go. My car has spat the dummy like it always does after 4 weeks :P and needs new driveshafts/cv's... Ill see if i can fix it tomorrow, might even do a few things to the suspension and put my KU36's on << this means more poop in the pants than before ;) hahaha but If I dont get around to it, ill be limping there which isnt that much fun for anyone :(

We need to organise a cruise/skid session sometime soon aye, ill run it by Peter (when i can be bothered) if we can do that in april or may for the monthly meet

Edited by Toyota_kid

ahh yes... maybe i can make it to this one? :) just to say hi that is hehe ;)

Do it :D

Come along man. As for the drive, we'll see how i go. My car has spat the dummy like it always does after 4 weeks :P and needs new driveshafts/cv's... Ill see if i can fix it tomorrow, might even do a few things to the suspension and put my KU36's on << this means more poop in the pants than before ;) hahaha but If I dont get around to it, ill be limping there which isnt that much fun for anyone :(

We need to organise a cruise/skid session sometime soon aye, ill run it by Peter (when i can be bothered) if we can do that in april or may for the monthly meet

damn i keep missing out on these meets, duy/justin if you guys go i'll definitely come...

btw justin do you know any good places for gearbox reconditioning?

Hey guys, shall we have a pre meet in the west for the sunday morning tccav meet?

How about 7.45am at the corner of keilor-melton hwy and kings road. behind kfc, in front of bunnings?

i reckon caltex off macintyre road on ramp sunshine ave at 8-8.15am. i'm coming but only for a little bit as i got family commitments on the day. might give my car a wash (if terribly dirty) before hand at the kealba car wash just down the road next to BP if anyone wants to wash with me/for me :P

i reckon caltex off macintyre road on ramp sunshine ave at 8-8.15am. i'm coming but only for a little bit as i got family commitments on the day. might give my car a wash (if terribly dirty) before hand at the kealba car wash just down the road next to BP if anyone wants to wash with me/for me :P

Actually, thats a better spot to meet up.

OK, guys lets meet up at 8am at the caltex on mcintyre road/sunshine on ramp this sunday morning.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/place?ftid=0x6ad65eff935e2fab:0xbeb990356bb53bec&q=corner+sunshine+ave+main+road+east&hl=en&ved=0CA4Q-gswAA&sa=X&ei=d7tiT7-tFcbCkgXxx4njBQ

Edited by Toyota_kid

gosh T_______T i can't ever imagine a jdmst meet being that early lol, will be there though, hopefully at premeet otherwise i'll race down to the meet

Jo, I cant see a build thread for your car... so ill dump this photo of your car here :)

IMG_0549.JPG

Heres the rest of the pics of the meet: https://picasaweb.google.com/113432889999220868273/CarsCoffeeDonuts2012AutobarnEpping#

Edited by Toyota_kid