NEW 2006 Honda Civic and range of engines

NEW Civic! Looks like a fusion between the Odessy, Accord and Audi TT :huh: :D

New Honda engine

The 1.8l i-VTEC has 103kw and 174nm but i suspect there will be a hi-performance version. There is also a new Civic hybrid engine and diesel engine and the 2006 Civic now comes with 3, 4, 5 doors or 2 door coupe. Here is a concept Civic Si with the K20A Integra TypeS (Acura RSX-S) motor and 6 speed box. Would take this mean looking beast anyday! :lol:

Civic Si Concept

Here is a spyshot of a 2door coupe which i don't particularly like especially the colour.. :blink:

Spyshot

Edited by ZEEROLLA

u know thats not to bad.... Looks like it will be some good competition for the 1ZZ .... Do i hear corolla Coupe ;) ;) ;)

looking at the picture again Z i think it looks a bit to photogenic if u knw what i mean i wouldnt mind seeing the finished product in real life as it just looks to bright n sparkly from that pic.....

looking at the picture again Z i think it looks a bit to photogenic if u knw what i mean i wouldnt mind seeing the finished product in real life as it just looks to bright n sparkly from that pic.....

Looking at the spyshots Xoom the 4 door looks really bad, kind of have no sporty ambience at all, too family. The coupe version will have a 200hp engine and 6 speed box though but looks like its gonna weigh in pretty hefty and will wait and see what the hatch looks like ;)

i wouldnt mind seeing the finished product in real life as it just looks to bright n sparkly from that pic.....

My Stivo looks like that all the time... bright and sparkly... but then again it's SSSSIIILLLVVVEEERRR!!!!!!(Not borin dull black :P )