Dutchie's second toy..

dutchie101

The mirror covers are not TOM'S. Revier from Japan. This design is brand new, i have not seen them anywhere else or made by another company. Give it 6 months and i bet there will be generic ones floating around for other cars. I love em!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks man!

Moar bits goin on it this week, its been at the installers for the last few days working on the upgraded alarm. Not the easiest task let me tell you :help: Every door has its own CPU/ECU, and separate modules for friggen everything!! Sus work next week, and full Admiration aero soon after.

Actually I have 3 toys, but Ive semi retired the 318iS Euro to mum to drive to school in... I just dont have time to drive 3 cars let alone time to keep them all clean. Man i need a big garage... but that might be a bad thing also... with more room comes more toys..... I saw a nice pearl cream '83 Century the other week....hmmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly...

Alarm upgrade finally nutted out and working a treat after some sensor dialing in. Im happy with that, kudos to the installer.

EDFC in place (well hidden) and wires routed ready for coil install today.

Mirror covers on and looking mighty fine! (pics maybe this arvo)

Sways and multi adaptor in today, and another goody hopefully arrives in a few hours so i can take it down for fitting while its all apart.

Might have to make some softer custom sway bushes, ill see how much road noise these SARD ones pick up, they are possibly the hardest compound PU ive seen!

So hopefully tonight, if not tomorrow all the above will be completed.

Coilovers in, EDFC steppers on and zero'ed. Sways in....

At preset height + Adaptors:

LowLS.jpg

(sorry for the sh!tty pic)

For the first time im my life ive had to say its too low... :blink:

Raising it tomorrow maybe 5-10mm...

Hopefully will be out and cleaned by friday so i can put pics up while you guys are enjoying the annual meet.

Yeah i know.. I would shoot anyone else that said it too, but ive gotta get into my driveway, and when the Admiration lip is added, well, bags will be the only way to go....

* It does look mad tho. Seriously.

there is no such thing as too low :ph34r:

haha agreed

Yeah i know.. I would shoot anyone else that said it too, but ive gotta get into my driveway, and when the Admiration lip is added, well, bags will be the only way to go....

* It does look mad tho. Seriously.

DO NOT RAISE!! Bags = your next mod

that looks sick as! Maybe get some semi stretched tyres dutchie? from the pic it looks like it will hit even if you ran over a little pebble ahha

No pics tonight peoples, just got her back and nursed home with some minor rubbing on the fronts... ahhh rubbin is lovin!

Clean and detail tomorrow, hopefully pics after that.

Ride quality is bloody awesome with the cruise masters, and sways make for much more enjoyable roundabouts :) EDFC is bloody wonderful too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, what the hell was i thinking tonight.... 120kph winds, storm front just hitting Adelaide... and Im out there trying to take pics!! :help:

LS43001.jpg

LS43002.jpg

LS43003.jpg

New lens, no idea how it works... but mediocre to ok pics... bbbbbrrrr its cold. <_<