Dutchie's second toy..

dutchie101

Thanks Huey and Chicken, man, way too much rain to open it!! but yes, i could have when i was under the cover... so cold i wasnt thinking straight.

... and NO, hes def not allowed in it! He wont poop in there but he has very sharp scratchy nails... not a good combo with nice leather... he also gets a little anxiety when driving.. hes a pretty wound up little guy. Biggest personality in such a little body :lol:

Was worth it for the shot! that looks wicked mate! real head turner

Took the words out of my mouth, that's my winning shot too..

Excellent Pete but the front looks higher,and where are your other external goodies huh??? :D

I didn't know you had a pet mouse..

yep i concur,nice pic....can even notice some slight camber in those pics. :clap:

what your dogs name?...i've got a little Jack Russell called Chloe and she is my best non human mate...actually come to think of it she is my best mate hands down,so loyal.

Pet mouse?! John John John, you wait till you get down here, ill be sure to order him to attack you! :spiteful::lol:

His name is Diesel, a purebreed Dachshund semi mini, smooth black'n'tan. His mum is an Indonesian champion, and his dad was Aussie champ. Such a funny and bloody persistent little guy. And a sneak, man he loves to steal things... stealth style!

The front is a little higher due to the rubbin issues with the new Nagisa adaptors on. As its double wishbone, it actually moves the whole hub out, not just the bottom of the wheel. Ive removed the 5mm spacer, and had the guards rolled again. They could only roll a tiny bit more due to the way the guard is folded. More roll = hammer and dolly and probably painting. Eeeek. Its running -4.2 at the mo, so i might have to bite the bullet and get some high articulation and adjustable top arms and pull the top of the wheel in more. Will also need the arms anyway due to more low with bags will stress the OEM ball joint to far, thats why they offer the high articulation BJ.

Exterior mods soon, going to drop into the painter sometime today, but thinking i might wait til bags are in, for the safety of the front lip and the instant "reduction of cop bait" mode, ie aired up.

New premium SMD winker covers arrived Friday. Loving them.

Dual position smd:

Off:

LS430600off.jpg

Winker:

LS430600winker.jpg

Parker/Position:

LS430600parker.jpg

Closeup:

LS430600closeup.jpg

Installation in the next few weeks.

Are these ones for your Lexus or ZRE? Very good looking

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys...

Chicken, i bet you didnt quite envisage it looking like this when you spotted it for me did you? :whistling:

John, new pair of jocks in the mail for you my man :lol:

That is hot man... Did the install go alright?

Heya Mick, all went well, but bloody hell, its a MASSIVE job. I mean both Paul and i are pretty picky and somewhat anal about everything, but holy f@ck it chews through the hours. Still not finished, need to tidy stuff up and do all the little bits, which, there are heaps of... prob another 20-30 hours at least..

Glad yo'all like it! B)

Hey Pete,

Did you install the winkers yourself? If so, easy or hard?

Also did you wire them so they come on as a courtesy light when you unlock your vehicle or approach the vehicle?

Thanks.

Edited by u54mot

Heya Mick, all went well, but bloody hell, its a MASSIVE job. I mean both Paul and i are pretty picky and somewhat anal about everything, but holy f@ck it chews through the hours. Still not finished, need to tidy stuff up and do all the little bits, which, there are heaps of... prob another 20-30 hours at least..

Glad yo'all like it! B)

Yeah, there are A LOT of little bits and bobs that dont normally come with a job like that. Glad I didn't have to do mine!

Heya Thomas,

I got my audio installer to install the winker mirror covers while installing my upgraded alarm.

The LS already had puddle lights under the mirror that turn on as you approach the vehicle. The white smd's in the winkers are only on when the parkers are on. Its a bit of a long job, running indicator and parker wires from the lights (as we couldnt patch in earlier due to the LS having an ECU for almost every single component)

• 1 month later...