Not the happiest Hilux owner

Yotamota

I purchased a second hand 2007 Dualcab about 8 weeks ago, since then its been with the dealer allmost as much as ive had it. The day after i got it home I started it and from cold the injector noise was very bad. If i had test drove the car when it was cold i would never have purchased it. So it was returned to Jarvis Toyota and they had the vehicle 5 days to check the injectors and service them. The next day after I got it home and drove it from cold the next morning and the rattle was worse than ever. So I called them back and organised a time for them to have the car back. I drove 140ks from my home only to find that they didnt have injectors in stock and it would be 2 weeks later before I could get the work done. In the mean time it rained where i found out the windscreen leaked and got the hood linning wet. Anyways two weeks went by and i sent the vehicle back, The injectors were replaced and I believe the windscreen was fixed and then it had 2 recalls to be fixed. The bullbar had cracks and had to be replaced and then they found a cross member crack. So far this time round they have had the car 15 days and ive just been told it will be at least next week before i can get the vehicle back. Not the best in the middle of harvest when the loan car i was given was a toyota corolla, they dont tow field bins very well. They also had the vehicle a few extra days between all this for small things to get done, So far ive been without it 24 days all up and they still cant tell me when i will get it back. I am starting to think it was not such a good buy.

I purchased a second hand 2007 Dualcab about 8 weeks ago, since then its been with the dealer allmost as much as ive had it. The day after i got it home I started it and from cold the injector noise was very bad. If i had test drove the car when it was cold i would never have purchased it. So it was returned to Jarvis Toyota and they had the vehicle 5 days to check the injectors and service them. The next day after I got it home and drove it from cold the next morning and the rattle was worse than ever. So I called them back and organised a time for them to have the car back. I drove 140ks from my home only to find that they didnt have injectors in stock and it would be 2 weeks later before I could get the work done. In the mean time it rained where i found out the windscreen leaked and got the hood linning wet. Anyways two weeks went by and i sent the vehicle back, The injectors were replaced and I believe the windscreen was fixed and then it had 2 recalls to be fixed. The bullbar had cracks and had to be replaced and then they found a cross member crack. So far this time round they have had the car 15 days and ive just been told it will be at least next week before i can get the vehicle back. Not the best in the middle of harvest when the loan car i was given was a toyota corolla, they dont tow field bins very well. They also had the vehicle a few extra days between all this for small things to get done, So far ive been without it 24 days all up and they still cant tell me when i will get it back. I am starting to think it was not such a good buy.

Yer that sucks man hit them up for another car that thing will cause you more trouble than its worth and the feild bins mate the daiatsu rocky we have has enough trouble as it is pulling a 50 tonne bin let alone a pulsar hahahaah GOLD!!!

That car must have had a hard life

I dont think they have to give your money back, they just have to fix it...

That said how about you give the Dealers head manager a call and see if he can give your money back, or even give you a hilux as a loan car...