Switching Back to 95 from 91 Gasoline

Hi

I'm driving a 2010 Aurion Pressara for over a year now in Saudi Arabia. I was using the 95 Gasoline since day one.

Two weeks I ran into a situation where my fuel was low and I was not able to get 95 Gasoline so i was forced to fill the 91 gasoline.

Now Even after, two refills, I feel my car is not driving like it used to. It has a heavier response than before.

What do you suggest?

1) Use a Cleaning agent to clean the fuel injectors

or

2) Continue using the 95 gasoline and the old 91 residue will go away.

or

3) I'm all ears to your suggestions.

My Current Mileage is above 25,000 Kms (15625 m) and we only have leaded gasoline here in Saudi Arabia.

As mentioned, just switch back to 95 RON and let it work it's way through. No need to flush anything in the process. The 95 will eventually balance everything out.

Switching between 95 and 91 after multiple tanks should not really cause any noticeable differences realistically. It is understandable if your weather conditions are a little extreme, but seeing as it's not summer over there now, I'd just say it's the fuel.

Thank you all!

The gasoline in Saudi Arabia is not as clean as the rest of the world. We still have leaded petrol here.

There is a very noticeable difference in engine response for the aurion. Altough the local dealer recommends 91 ron.I also noticed this morning that the Fuel Avg has gone back to 13L/100Kms from the 10L/100Kms i was getting with the 91Ron.

Fuel avg is not a concern over here as the 91ron is around US$ 0.12/Ltr and 95 is US $ 0.177/Ltr....

Thanks again all

Hi

I'm driving a 2010 Aurion Pressara for over a year now in Saudi Arabia. I was using the 95 Gasoline since day one.

Two weeks I ran into a situation where my fuel was low and I was not able to get 95 Gasoline so i was forced to fill the 91 gasoline.

Now Even after, two refills, I feel my car is not driving like it used to. It has a heavier response than before.

What do you suggest?

1) Use a Cleaning agent to clean the fuel injectors

or

2) Continue using the 95 gasoline and the old 91 residue will go away.

or

3) I'm all ears to your suggestions.

My Current Mileage is above 25,000 Kms (15625 m) and we only have leaded gasoline here in Saudi Arabia.

Fuel avg is not a concern over here as the 91ron is around US$ 0.12/Ltr and 95 is US $ 0.177/Ltr....

Hmmm, can you send some petrol over here, thanks.

(FYI: NSW-AUD$125.9c/L)