Rav4/ kluger?

shb

Toyota put a new 4 cylinder engine in the RAV beginning in 2009. When we purchased our 2009, we drove both the I4 and V6. We didn't really feel enough difference to justify the V6.

Strange... I have driven both Rav4 CV and CV6 there is quiet a difference in acceleration between the two...

I second that totally! There is a huge difference,v6 felt like being in a jet which was tearing down the runway for take-off! Once I hit the accelerator,the co-passengers were pulled back to the seats.Didnt happen with the 4cyl.

Ok.So with regards to the other used vehicle from 2009 we first discussed,is it a good buy if I get for a 28k driveaway? Is it good even at 30k?Ta mate.

Ok.So with regards to the other used vehicle from 2009 we first discussed,is it a good buy if I get for a 28k driveaway? Is it good even at 30k?Ta mate.

the 2009 is a SX6 as well? If so then i would prefer the 2009 30000km for $28k over the 2010 5500km for $38k. KMs don't really mean much to me if the car has been serviced regularly.

with regards to the vehicle with 5600kms,it is a 2010 Rav4 but a MY09.So should price go down more.When I consider selling,will the vehicle be viewed as a 2009 or 2010? Its bit tricky.Ta

with regards to the vehicle with 5600kms,it is a 2010 Rav4 but a MY09.So should price go down more.When I consider selling,will the vehicle be viewed as a 2009 or 2010? Its bit tricky.Ta

It will be viewed as 2010 most likely because the rego was done in 2010 but will have a build date of 2009

Edited by A Buff Hamster

G'day and Happy Australia Day.Ive put an enquiry with discountnewcars for a new cv6.Lets see who comes up with the cheapest and value for money offer.Problem is that unlike the 4cyl there arent many cv6's out there,but let me keep my fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day and Happy Australia Day.Ive put an enquiry with discountnewcars for a new cv6.Lets see who comes up with the cheapest and value for money offer.Problem is that unlike the 4cyl there arent many cv6's out there,but let me keep my fingers crossed.

How did you go with this? Any word from the dealer yet?

How did you go with this? Any word from the dealer yet?

surprisingly discountnewcars never responded. The sx6 dealer didnt respond when i asked for a mech insp and then called me 3days later to let me know that the vehicle was sold. I dont know what to say.Anyway one of my friends who has a rav4 said that the tyre mounted on the back was a real pain and everytime he had to change a tyre,it would be a huge effort. I want to look at a kluger.

Anyway one of my friends who has a rav4 said that the tyre mounted on the back was a real pain and everytime he had to change a tyre,it would be a huge effort. I want to look at a kluger.

This shouldnt really be an issue. you will only change the tyre once in a blue moon. Plus you can always call NRMA to change the Tyres for you as im guessing you will have road side assistance since your going four wheel driving...