Kluger gone... but not forgotten

sammy

Hi all, although not a large contributor to the discussions i nonetheless kept a regular watch over this forum and thank you to all those very knowledgeable folks who often answer questions and provide advice that is almost always correct.

As the heading suggests the Kluger is sold, I went into a dealership over the weekend for a bit of a sticky and let's just say that what started off as a bit of a joke become quite serious when they put a changer-over figure on the table that was too good to let go.

So if anyone or you know of anyone looking for a second hand late '07 KXS-AWD with less than 30,000kms silver pearl in absolutely mint condition keep an eye out on the car sites. Not sure which dealer will end up with it as the car i assume will be wholesaled (if that is even a word).

Sam

Edited by sammy

Hi all, although not a large contributor to the discussions i nonetheless kept a regular watch over this forum and thank you to all those very knowledgeable folks who often answer questions and provide advice that is almost always correct.

As the heading suggests the Kluger is sold, I went into a dealership over the weekend for a bit of a sticky and let's just say that what started off as a bit of a joke become quite serious when they put a changer-over figure on the table that was too good to let go.

So if anyone or you know of anyone looking for a second hand late '07 KXS-AWD with less than 30,000kms silver pearl in absolutely mint condition keep an eye out on the car sites. Not sure which dealer will end up with it as the car i assume will be wholesaled (if that is even a word).

Sam

What vehicle did you trade the kluger in for?

C-class as we just weren't using all the space and seats in Kluger and in the meantime we were lugging 2 tonnes of car around. So now with the C we can still fit a medium size adult between the booster seats and the boot is bordering on enormous, the performance is WOW and obviously the handling is very different. Having said all that, I personally still rate the Kluger and no question its a very good car.