mixed petrol in Aurion

SushiBoy

Hey everyone i have a silly/retarded question, say if i have 1/4 of a tank of E10 left in my fuel tank, and i then fill up the tank with premium unleaded (RON 98 or 95), would this be bad for the engine in anyway? or is it perfectly ok and common?

Not answering the question there Bruster.

To answer the question, you are perfectly fine to mix the fuels. If you couldn't, that would be a pretty serious design failure. This applies to all cars that run on unleaded and can use E10... not just the Aurion.

To answer the question, you are perfectly fine to mix the fuels. If you couldn't, that would be a pretty serious design failure. This applies to all cars that run on unleaded and can use E10... not just the Aurion.

true, maybe i was not as direct as you.

but the answer is there on the fuel cap, any car that can take E10 will take any other fuel. unleaded or premium

mixed or not.

i would be worried, if my fuel cap mentioned Premium only and i mixed it with E10..

true, maybe i was not as direct as you.

but the answer is there on the fuel cap, any car that can take E10 will take any other fuel. unleaded or premium

mixed or not.

i would be worried, if my fuel cap mentioned Premium only and i mixed it with E10..

I would presume that TRD Aurions would have "Premium Only" on the fuel cap.... it would make sense if it did, considering it's a performance spec Aurion....

I would presume that TRD Aurions would have "Premium Only" on the fuel cap.... it would make sense if it did, considering it's a performance spec Aurion....

Both actually:

di-112842944365.jpg

Which is a little misleading because despite the fact that E10 fuel can be the equivalent octane rating of premium unleaded, it is only usually around 94-95 octane... not the 98 that the TRD says is the minimum.

Both actually:

di-112842944365.jpg

Which is a little misleading because despite the fact that E10 fuel can be the equivalent octane rating of premium unleaded, it is only usually around 94-95 octane... not the 98 that the TRD says is the minimum.

Yeah that is a little bit contradictory? As you said TRD are very adamant about their car running on a strict diet of 98RON only...

Note that it says E10 compatabile, not 91 E10 or 95 E10 (E10 used to only be 95, but newer ones are coming in at 91 which makes me shudder how crap the fuel must be for the ethanol content to bump it UP to 91.....). They are leaving the door open for future high-octane ethanol blends (ie 98 or 100, remember Shell V-Power Racing 100), whilst still requiring a 98RON minimum petrol.

Both actually:

di-112842944365.jpg

you can get 98 Octane E10 from freedom D.