Red Sportivo

RedSportivo

Okay last night went to my spray painters house and spoke to him, He goes After removing the parts such as my guard and door he goes really its a little hit he goes im 80% sure no mechanicals where damaged, and 100% sure my body didnt get bent or creased at all.

He reacons my car has been stripped. Waiting on parts now i was told 3 weeks, he was telling me 1 week maybe 2 at the most. considering it isnt as big as it looked, so yeh that brought a smile on my face today.

Fantastic news that the damage is 'only' cosmetic - could have been much worse. Just keep at him about the dates and working on it and don't let them get slack :)

Fantastic news that the damage is 'only' cosmetic - could have been much worse. Just keep at him about the dates and working on it and don't let them get slack :)

Haha The owner of the buisness i dont personally know but the head spray painter is one of my closest freinds!! lol everyday hes copping a phone call from me haha :P i do get annoying, i bet but eh without a car it sux but my new daily driver is a toyota aurion and i kind of miss it because it was previously my car so nice and comfortable and has the power, spoke to my dad about it and i offered him a straight swop for my rolla he said yes, but eh lift is addicting

Hahahaha!! Well maybe don't bug him too much then! :D Keep the 'rolla, you've put the TLC into it already and its up your alley :) Just borrow the Aurion keys from him every now and then!

Hahahaha!! Well maybe don't bug him too much then! :D Keep the 'rolla, you've put the TLC into it already and its up your alley :) Just borrow the Aurion keys from him every now and then!

Haha thats what im planning on to do.

Could always add a similar version to lift in an Aurion......not that I know of anyone doing it..........yet whistling.gif

Imagine that aurion's with lift. they will be rockets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay so got the car back from panel beaters happy with there job. Car drives just the way it use to, Installed a TRD Grill thanks to kenshinX painted my headlight surrounds black and a few things, now next up inline is the powerfc i have sitting next to me, and these are the updated photos of what it looks like now, im not the best camera man quality is iphone 4 cheers guys

img0024xk.jpg

img0031wa.jpg

img0035uk.jpg

img00333.jpg

img0029mn.jpg

Btw car hasnt been washed in 2 weeks so yeh its still dirty was just to lazy to clean for photos

Thanks Corzza and cheers gorgz

No worries man, you gotta give credit where it's earned.

And this certainly deserves it.

Looking forward to seeing what you have instore for it :)

• 2 weeks later...

A few updates

Car is getting a major service this weekend as im preparing for the creek in the next few weeks. A freind owns a scrap yard and what popped up yesterday a racing car honda civic with p1 buddy club racing rims with brand new 100% race slicks only upsetting thing is the rim is 15" or i would of pinched it off him but yeh got slicks for the creek :D

And going to install this after i go to the creek.

img0051sq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us