Corolla Sportivo Stock exhaust

hey for a 3 year old exhaust and condition like what i see in the pic ill give u $85, let me know what you think about the offer and let me know? thanks

dude... low balling much? <_< the extractors/exhaust headers them self cost $120 second hand.

• 2 months later...

Haha mad mad =] you like that extra speed i see, the only thign that i regret is the sound.

Whats wrong with the sound of the 2.5inch exhaust i was thinking about getting it done? and how much did it set you back

Sorry Mik, another member of forum wants it, ill let you know if it follows thru or not and honestly i wouldnt do a exhaust to it , its just to loud it only sounds good when your being a tool, and honestly i am a tool driver but, im not as bad as i use to be so i wouldnt mind it quiet :P

Sorry Mik, another member of forum wants it, ill let you know if it follows thru or not and honestly i wouldnt do a exhaust to it , its just to loud it only sounds good when your being a tool, and honestly i am a tool driver but, im not as bad as i use to be so i wouldnt mind it quiet :P

get the varex to shut it up :)