Toyota Design Concepts

Zeinheiger

Designs and Renders  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks once again Dale for all your effort in doing this. Im sure the club/members really appreciate it and support your efforts. You really have some talent in what you do. A few of us will definitely be lined up for a piece of your artwork. :clap:

Truly awsome to have member with your skills mate, amazing idea's and concepts :)

I accidently posted in the camry thread asking if at all pos when time permits if you could maybe graft that lower front spoiler off the cam onto your blue aurion pic? I would really like to see if it works..

I'm actually gettting a little obsessed over the whole idea of doing a complete front end swap from the cam to the aurion.

Cheers

Thanks once again Dale for all your effort in doing this. Im sure the club/members really appreciate it and support your efforts. You really have some talent in what you do. A few of us will definitely be lined up for a piece of your artwork. :clap:

+ 1, i agree. Dale must have a pretty long waiting list by now :D

can i be next in line? the first ZZE123R corolla. Ok.gif

Or maybe me and john's car together? make a massive frame bigger than my wedding photo. i'm sure mrs will be ABSOLUTELY THRILLED!!! Heh.gif

can i be next in line? the first ZZE123R corolla. Ok.gif

Or maybe me and john's car together? make a massive frame bigger than my wedding photo. i'm sure mrs will be ABSOLUTELY THRILLED!!! Heh.gif

*massive like*

Give me a single one of my zre and double shot with kenshinx. I'll put both of em up on my wall and rip all my other posters down. :D