WATER IN THE HEADLIGHTS

i dont know what to do but water keeps going into my headlights. how do you fix that problem. when i turn my headlight on drive around for a bit and it heats up and fog up the inside of the headlight and aswell as during cold days theres water in there.

The rubber on the surrounding of the light may be coming off or may have gaps. you can use some sort of rubber glue and stick it back on

i dont know what to do but water keeps going into my headlights. how do you fix that problem. when i turn my headlight on drive around for a bit and it heats up and fog up the inside of the headlight and aswell as during cold days theres water in there.

and while ur at it, take it off and do the black headlight surround mod! :lol:

Shouldnt you dry out the water/take it out before you seal it up?

he most certainly does, (depending on the amount of water)

Leaving the High beam on for a couple of minutes or even leaving it in the sun usually dries it up.

Or even leaving it in direct sunlight...

this has happened to my old car

quick and easy fix is get a cordless drill with the smallest drill bit u can get and drill a hole at the bottom of the light.

cheap, quick and easy and you cant even see the hole.

hey i had the same problem i was told to drill a really small hole like 1.5mm in the corner of the light to drain the water and will let it dry out then i just used some silicone and went around the whole light and so far its been good

• 2 months later...

Where can I find the black surround headlights for the stivo, any specific places or sites? I've been looking for a while and was going to tint them with crystalite film which is apparently legal.

Where can I find the black surround headlights for the stivo, any specific places or sites? I've been looking for a while and was going to tint them with crystalite film which is apparently legal.

look in the workshop section. and yes dont tint ur headlights/taillights, jacks will deck ya