Any modded aurion guys still alive? :D

jamole1

Hey all new to the aurion scene. haven't exactly got the car yet but its verrrrry close :D So wondering if anyone has been successful in getting angel eyes done and how much it all cost including the part. I've got a guy that's worked on the police headlights looking into doing it for me so i'll chuck up some pics when finally done. I'll probally get him to paint the inserts or whateva it is black also so it should look pretty awesome :D Not entirely sure on any other mods i wanna get done straight away, as im sure a twin turbo/supercharger is probally out of my price range right now. That and the car is pretty damn well modded already. Anyways hope to hear from some of you fellas ;)

Hey all new to the aurion scene. haven't exactly got the car yet but its verrrrry close :D So wondering if anyone has been successful in getting angel eyes done and how much it all cost including the part. I've got a guy that's worked on the police headlights looking into doing it for me so i'll chuck up some pics when finally done. I'll probally get him to paint the inserts or whateva it is black also so it should look pretty awesome :D Not entirely sure on any other mods i wanna get done straight away, as im sure a twin turbo/supercharger is probally out of my price range right now. That and the car is pretty damn well modded already. Anyways hope to hear from some of you fellas ;)

Do a bit of searching around here and you'll find there's quite a few modified Aurions on the forums, nobody on here has turbo'd one just quite yet, but a few do own the TRD S/C model... Someone has definitely done the angel eyes ZR6XY's ride thread

Have a look, he has done a fair amount of work to his car... Also welcome to the club

Hey mate thanks for the welcome and the link. Was really helpful :D hopefully there's enough QLD guys around, would love to go on a cruise and see in person some of the mods people have done. Really cannot wait any longer to get my hands on this damn car >_< probably go for a "quick" Mt Mee drive when i get her just to get to know the car a lil' better so i don't make a fool of myself in front of you all XD

Well there is actually one up already of the car ;) just not saying who or what yet :D But no, i won't be taking ownership of the current owners awesome mods and such he has done. Just my own. Maybe give you guys a refresher with new pics but ;)

Does he still do the police headlights?

OH GOD ITS LEMSTA. and yes it is XD whaddup pal. And im pretty sure he does them every now and then when they are after some more cars done i guess :\ no idea. But he owns a car audio and media room type joint lol, they're freakin awesome fellas.

Was wondering if everyone would like to list their fav mod. You know, the one that just makes life that much more enjoyable ;)

I'll get back to you on that one, next time the car is driven I'll have several to test out :D

That 3rd mod looks real nice DJ ;) dunno if i could handle a s/c just yet. And i look forward to hearing yours Steven :D i would have listed mine but as i am yet to get the car, it's hard to tell. Although I'm certain it will be the audio system, i have this thing for bass :3

That 3rd mod looks real nice DJ ;) dunno if i could handle a s/c just yet. And i look forward to hearing yours Steven :D i would have listed mine but as i am yet to get the car, it's hard to tell. Although I'm certain it will be the audio system, i have this thing for bass :3

what stereo system does it have in it / are you putting in it?

well i don't wanna give away too much just yet but it does have a really good 12" and mono block setup :D yet to see if the stock 6x9s are going to satisfy me, same with the 1 12". i generally go with a 2x12" setup ( in a daewoo mind you;) ) so we'll see XD

Edited by jamole1

My ideal mod: start with a TRD and delete everything but the engine. Then install a spaceframe chassis and suspension package (designed by me) totaling 550kg with me in it.

This probably goes beyond the scope of the thread ... sorry about that!

My ideal mod: start with a TRD and delete everything but the engine. Then install a spaceframe chassis and suspension package (designed by me) totaling 550kg with me in it.

This probably goes beyond the scope of the thread ... sorry about that!

I think you really need to make this dream come true :D would be quite amazing

My favourite mod... Muffler Delete replaced with straight pipes with 4.5" Round straight cut tips

Oh i do love a sexy sounding exhaust system. I honestly have no idea what is done to the one I'm getting. I just know it's already pretty darn awesome :D

My head lights, i've invested a lot of money in them.

i feel you on this one. my first planned mod is either LED/CCFL angel eyes and to get the surrounds blacked out or color coded. Not entirely sure yet. If it's legal I'd like to get them tinted to a certain extent also, to better match the rear tail lights ;)

Alrighty so the car is now in my possession and name. Amd im sitting at toyota to get a VSC error checked :( lets just hope my audio/angel eye budget doesnt get destroyed