Some pictures

hey Nino_Leb

You go Vic Uni yeh..in st albans...

coz ive seen ur car der wen im at skewl...

nice ride..

ye i do, seen your car few times, other day parked right next to yours both revered parked hehe looks pretty good. your car is mint i have to admit, clean and mean. u give it to the car a bit on the way to skool haha.perhaps well catch up one dai . take care

how can you tell someone to remove club stickers? what is that?

original stickers were done by jr imaging but as you might know jr closed business last month.

as you also might know the car was in a major accident and needed the full front bar to be fabricated as no one in australia not even toyota would supply it anymore.

fitment problems could be the result of the fabrication or just a poor fitting which needs realignment. nino get it checked out if the gap looks too big.

Edited by kcorro

i made an assumption that nino_leb bought a car from someone who was part of Shadou, and he's not part of it, but still has the sticker on

my apologies for 1. making an assumption and 2. if I was wrong!

is the OP a guy or a girl?

if the OP is a girl, it's understandable, but I'm laughing my ***** off if the OP is a guy.

Why would a guy be obsessed so much with Mashimaro? lol

Reminds me of a guy with Nissan 180SX who had his car fully decorated with Hello Kitty merchandise. :lol:

If you are a guy, please take off all stickers and soft toys etc... because many people would be laughing at you.

It sounds harsh, but it's the truth.

if the OP is a girl, it's understandable, but I'm laughing my ***** off if the OP is a guy.

Reminds me of a guy with Nissan 180SX who had his car fully decorated with Hello Kitty merchandise.  :lol:

If you are a guy, please take off all stickers and soft toys etc... because many people would be laughing at you.

the car has not got any mashi moro on it at all or toys , the pic of the bonnet one is an old pic which i just used .

Reminds me of a guy with Nissan 180SX who had his car fully decorated with Hello Kitty merchandise.  :lol:

nothing wrong with soft toys in your car or cartoon character stickers on it either. I mean hello kitty was a girly thing, that's for sure... thats deffinately a no no for a guy. mashimaro ain't too bad tho man. funny little bugga, if u lived in japan... u'd know mashimaro was actually more of a guy thing.

my girlfriend bought me doraemon stuff like headrests, seat belt covers, plush doll (seatbelted in the backseat) and other little things, sure looks like a chicks car... but do i give a flying f*ck? of course not :P :P :P It's just a display of personality in a way... :)

as you also might know the car was in a major accident and needed the full front bar to be fabricated as no one in australia not even toyota would supply it anymore.

fitment problems could be the result of the fabrication or just a poor fitting which needs realignment. nino get it checked out if the gap looks too big.

Seems strange that the front bar wouldn't be available anymore ... I had wondered why this was so, but then I remembered, Toyota went to a lot of trouble to get the new Sirion on the market, only to then announce they would close Daihatsu down in Australia! :blink:

I guess anything's possible, then, hey?

Edited by Buddha

http://www.dreamkitty.com/mashimaro.html

Not a girl thing? Riiiiiiiiiiight. :lol::lol::lol:

Meh, put whatever you want on your car. As long as I don't have to put it on mine then whats the problem?

Customising a car is mainly done to be individual and stand out from the crowd. Nothing wrong with doing something a little different to the cool kids at school.