Misc Corolla Items - Updated 28/7/11

Hi All,

Sorry to all who PM'd me - have been in hiatus for a while, but my car is now sold so I wanna git rid of what's left:

Set of 4 2ZZ-GE Injectors (used). Perfect if you have a 1ZZ-FE and want to force induction or such - $25

CES CAI -$200 $160 Should suit pre and post facelifted models for 1ZZ-FE engines only.. Comes with new Pod filter.

post-542-0-86037900-1302913141_thumb.jpg

Edited by !*heatseca*!

found ya thread :D shame your not running black :c id snatch that grill and lids up ha when's cai coming up?

Repainting can fix that. The CAI will be posted up when I remove it from my car later this week.

So far there has been a lot of interest for the CAI and I must admit, it is almost sold. I'm just waiting for a confirmation that the buyer and I have an agreement on the price.

If it all falls through, I will let you know.

Edited by !*heatseca*!

Hi All,

Will be selling items bit by bit off my car.

First up are a set of four 17 x 7 rims (I think), 4 stud of the unknown brand variety. Rubber is good. Slightly gutter rashed. Still look good, see pics.

$450. $350 Pick up in SYD.

Also as you see in the first pic are Eyelids.

Eyelids - $50 - Perfectly painted if you have a dark red (mica) coloured pre-facelift corolla.. SOLD Pending Payment

Grille - Make an offer. No longer for sale due to my stock Grille being ruined by something that leaked on it in my garage..

I also have a C-One cooling panel for sale for pre-facelift models. A clever piece of simple engineering, keeps cold air around the radiator. Will post a pic if people wanna see or just Google it..

C-One Panel -$150 SOLD Pending Payment

Set of 4 2ZZ-GE Injectors (used). Perfect if you have a 1ZZ-FE and want to force induction or such - $50

CES CAI will be up shortly.. Actually SOLD pending payment..

Hi All,

I have updated with things selling and updated prices.

I also invite an EOI for my suspension. Currently my car is sitting on Bilstien Shocks with Tein S Progressive springs. I'm considering selling these, but I would need donor shocks and springs if anyone is interested.

They're a great set up and a high quality addition to any corolla. The shocks will probably last the life of the car and beyond..

Hi All,

First up are a set of four 17 x 7 rims (I think), 4 stud of the unknown brand variety. Rubber is good. Slightly gutter rashed. Still look good, see pics.

Eyelids - $50 - Perfectly painted if you have a dark red (mica) coloured pre-facelift corolla.. SOLD

Grille - Make an offer. No longer for sale due to my stock Grille being ruined by something that leaked on it in my garage..

I also have a C-One cooling panel for sale for pre-facelift models. A clever piece of simple engineering, keeps cold air around the radiator. Will post a pic if people wanna see or just Google it..

Set of 4 2ZZ-GE Injectors (used). Perfect if you have a 1ZZ-FE and want to force induction or such - $50

CES CAI will be up shortly.. Actually SOLD pending payment..

Wheels to eBay on Monday if no one contacts me over the weekend!!!

Hi All,

Eyelids - $50 - Perfectly painted if you have a dark red (mica) coloured pre-facelift corolla.. SOLD

CES CAI -$200 Was SOLD, but due to douchebaggy-ness of timewaster buyer, it's now available again..

Cusco Strut Tower Bar - $200 $150

CES CAI is available again as per first post plus pics.

Pic of Cusco strut tower bar is up.

Hi All,

$450. $350 Pick up in SYD. Gone to eBay! (item No: 270736391070) But still feel free to make an offer.

C-One Panel -$150 SOLD

CES CAI -$200 $160 Was SOLD, but due to douchebaggy-ness of timewaster buyer, it's now available again.. and is now on eBay (270737245560)

Cusco Strut Tower Bar - $200 $150

OK, I need stuff gone by Easter.

I've put some stuff up on eBay so feel free to bid, or make me a reasonable offer and I'll take off auction and sell it to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 0

Yaris Cross roof rack

2. 0

Hello Toyota Club AU

3. 14

FUEL WARNING MESSAGE

4. 0

How hard is to to fit an clinometer?

5. 0

Hilux 2.7 1998 has knock in motor

6. 7

2017 Kluger AWD. Noise in Cabin - Bearing/Diff. Not Sure.

7. 9

Engine Immobiliser

8. 0

Rock sliders installation

9. 1

Advice needed

10. 0

RZN149

Forums

News

Membership