Celica Car Clubs- Brisbane?

KIRIUS

So ive googled for the last 20 minutes, found a bunch of celica clubs but all seem to be at least a year since they were last updated, or even visited, theres meets on some still posted as this weekend from 2010..

I like cruising and meeting up with other drivers, celicas especially, but have never been a part of a club and am interested in getting out there, anyone got some info / links they could share about some current, functioning, regularly updated clubs around the brisbane area?

Haha, where abouts? :yahoo:

0.0 how did you break your celica?

LOL it's always broken, then unbroken, then broken, it's now been unbroken for and extended period, so I'm getting worried.

It's at Spring Hill.

Haha, where abouts? :yahoo:

0.0 how did you break your celica?

LOL it's always broken, then unbroken, then broken, it's now been unbroken for and extended period, so I'm getting worried.

It's at Spring Hill.

Ilmao!

Sad to hear :(

hands you a spanna and encourages you to fix it again!

:D

Spring hill every thurs sounds like fun, but ill raincheck this week due to car issues aswell -.-

... but ill raincheck this week due to car issues aswell -.-

Celica + issues = Normal :lol:

... it's now been unbroken for and extended period, so I'm getting worried.

Mick is defying the laws of nature right now with it. The earth is already starting to lose it's momentum. If it wasn't for Northy restoring the balance, s*** would be falling apart around us.

Anyways:

Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday from 8:00 onwards)

i too would like to hook up with other celica drivers in Brisbane as i like to go on runs up the mountains on the week ends

my celica loves doing a mountain run

for now i hang with a group with mixs cars from Ferrari and porshe and Bmw and do a bit of mountain driving

love trying to keep up with a ferrari going down a mountain lol

Edited by remo

There aren't that many 'celica' clubs per-se (or not that I know of) in brisbane, but you are more than welcome to come along to our weekly meets.

We occasionally do some 'spirited driving'

Im in the queensland area and I'm thinking about starting somewhat of a celica club in the brisbane area where we may go for curses up or down the coast and then meet for like a BBQ or something, currently my car is in the workshop getting the new engine and also an exhaust intercooler and handling but when I have it going me and a few mates that also have celicas want to start a usual celica runs, going to make a facebook page that will provide regular updates aswell

All the best in your endeavours mate. Never really thought anyone here would be able to get a more involved meet than the already existing Thursday night meet-up (which is open for any Toyota and/or TOCAU member old or new), but I have been proved wrong before.

lol... i read that before realizing there was a complete lack of punctuation... i was wondering WTF an exhaust intercooler was! LMAO...

soz... :whistling:

screw individual clubs... just come and hang out with toyota peeps unless ur too school for cool! :P

Im in the queensland area and I'm thinking about starting somewhat of a celica club in the brisbane area where we may go for curses up or down the coast and then meet for like a BBQ or something, currently my car is in the workshop getting the new engine and also an exhaust intercooler and handling but when I have it going me and a few mates that also have celicas want to start a usual celica runs, going to make a facebook page that will provide regular updates aswell

i wanna go to both ^_^, let me know when its up and running :)

Edited by KIRIUS

I'm a member of the group that wrx-eater has posted up (in regards to facebook).

my brother is a member as well.

Together thats three celicas already, my st162, my brothers st162 and his st185.

We are keen on a cruise, his st185 is almost there ready to roll. my brothers and mine are currently our daily drivers and can't wait to go for a cruise/spin.

How does springbrook falls sounds? :P

or maybe a cruise to somewhere simple, like fisho's tavern on a sunday, usually its quiet, and they got the best darn Calamari! Then we can do a cruise through caville and show our celica pride :D

Mine is a sleeper, its a gen 2 3sge in a jdm t16, but its just stock red, zip ties on air dam, the lot :D

My brother's is a stock body, but you may have seen it (bit hard to miss), the most brightest of yellow you have seen with big decal "CELICA" on the whale tail

Edited by bajachris88

I'm a member of the group that wrx-eater has posted up (in regards to facebook).

my brother is a member as well.

Together thats three celicas already, my st162, my brothers st162 and his st185.

We are keen on a cruise, his st185 is almost there ready to roll. my brothers and mine are currently our daily drivers and can't wait to go for a cruise/spin.

How does springbrook falls sounds? :P

or maybe a cruise to somewhere simple, like fisho's tavern on a sunday, usually its quiet, and they got the best darn Calamari! Then we can do a cruise through caville and show our celica pride :D

Mine is a sleeper, its a gen 2 3sge in a jdm t16, but its just stock red, zip ties on air dam, the lot :D

My brother's is a stock body, but you may have seen it (bit hard to miss), the most brightest of yellow you have seen with big decal "CELICA" on the whale tail

lol, nice.

mine had the body riced lol with a few mods to cai and exhaust (and truck air horns on a nos switch), but i blew a head gasket yesterday and am pretty sure i have killed it for good this time which is a massive pain in the butt. :(

cause cruises woulda been mad, never got the chance to get to the thurs meet either.

If i rock up there in a suzuki gti ill probably get bricked ilmao.

Well I hope you get it going again... as mine is still a few weeks away from completion I hope ... I still have a few mods on my bedroom floor to go on but I just want it back on the road first.

If anyone else is interested in celica meets around brisbane we will be starting soon

all we have at the moment is a facebook page so you can like if you want so we can keep you posted

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Celica-Car-Club-Brisbane/123290757749662

yep a Sunday sound good for a meet up my gen 7 ready to go !!

:yahoo: got some part coming in from the USA

VIS Carbon Fiber Hood new head light and tail light as well

yep a Sunday sound good for a meet up my gen 7 ready to go !!

:yahoo: got some part coming in from the USA

VIS Carbon Fiber Hood new head light and tail light as well

ilmao, nice! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

new sports exhaust system on my gen 7 nicer that the stand ed one :yahoo:

have you Sean the size of the exhaust on the stand ed !!

the exhaust guy took it out and i lost 1/2 the car with it i think :D

Just joined the Facebook group with my 3SGE Beams powered ST204.

Count me in for any Celica events or cruises in Brisbane.

Cheers

Shane.