Custom Badges

This might be posted in wrong seciton but im a newie so forgive me.. but i wanted to know if anyone here knows where to get custom badges made up. i wanted to get a set for me n a friend. so if anyone knows where i can find a place to make up custom letter's or badge's for the back of a car.. pls help.. im after metal ones like the toyota badge on the back of our cars

cheers

C-rolla

(if wrong thread im sorry.)

i asked this question a while back mate and didnt really get any definate responses.

id love to have my own badges made aswel.

best way would be search the net or go around and ask a few panel shops they might know someone who can make the mouldings for your badge.

i asked this question a while back mate and didnt really get any definate responses.

id love to have my own badges made aswel.

best way would be search the net or go around and ask a few panel shops they might know someone who can make the mouldings for your badge.

thanks for such a quick response.. ill keep searching, n if i find ill let u know as well.. cheers

but still if any1 here knows pls inform me

cheers

C-rolla

Even though you find a business that does make these plastic badges, i doubt they are willing to make just one. You would have to order quite alot, im talking hundreds perhaps. Because you have to think how they have to set it up and stuff.

Even though you find a business that does make these plastic badges, i doubt they are willing to make just one. You would have to order quite alot, im talking hundreds perhaps. Because you have to think how they have to set it up and stuff.

just what i was going to say... :P

I guess it depends on the design and how fancy it is.

If you've got mates in a TAFE or similar that have access to some metalworking tools its a good possibility to make some one offs with sheet metal

Exactly, although the badges are plastic, the tooling is still steel. They wont cut a new steel tool to injection mould a single badge.

thanks every1 for the replies.. dont think ill ever find a place.. so stuff it.. haha im giving up..

cheers once again for the replies

cheers

C-rolla

Before you give up completely, there is an alternative available, it might not be exactly what you're looking for, but I think it has the potential to look pretty impressive.

They're called domed badges, there are probably other people who do them, but here's a link for a place in Brisbane that might be able to help:

Auto Trim Design

See what you think! B)

thanks every1 for the replies.. dont think ill ever find a place.. so stuff it.. haha im giving up..

cheers once again for the replies

cheers

C-rolla

Before you give up completely, there is an alternative available, it might not be exactly what you're looking for, but I think it has the potential to look pretty impressive.

They're called domed badges, there are probably other people who do them, but here's a link for a place in Brisbane that might be able to help:

Auto Trim Design

See what you think! B)

Was gonna say the same thing buddha but you beat me to it LOL