Swapping my Stivo for 99 WRX: Yes or No?

Ok I was recently given an opportunity to swap my 2005 Corolla Sportivo with a full exhaust Inc headers, & CAI for a stock 99 WRX. I'm thinking about it is the rexy alot faster stock compared to my stivo + the listed mods?

Ok I was recently given an opportunity to swap my 2005 Corolla Sportivo with a full exhaust Inc headers, & CAI for a stock 99 WRX. I'm thinking about it is the rexy alot faster stock compared to my stivo + the listed mods?

mate its all up to you what u want, be informed about your decision. as far as i'm concerned, if BOTH driven properly, the stivo with light mods can AT LEAST keep up with the STOCK WRX.

99 WRX probably would have been thrashed off its titties. my opinion is to stick with the stivo. it will look after you if u look after it.

Are you chasing boost? I'd keep the corolla, get some money and upgrade to something more fun later on.

For me, its going to be rwd, turbo and japanese.

That's why I got my MX5 :D

Are you chasing boost? I'd keep the corolla, get some money and upgrade to something more fun later on.

Turbo MX5 ftw!

I was thinking more along the lines of an S15. Something abit harder to drive!

Turbo MX5 ftw!

I was thinking more along the lines of an S15. Something abit harder to drive!

Blarg! Who needs all that excessive weight :whistling:

I can also wheelspin 1st and 2nd in the wet.

Back on topic a version 6 or version 5 sti is definitely worth it.

Hey mate keep the sportivo if you want something different sell the sportivo and withthe same money you could find a 02 or 03 sex even a 200sx for the same money may even find a nice r32 gtr for around 15k..... But I would definitely let the offer go....

man wrx are like 6 years old. your better off just selling it with all em mods on the tivo. you could pick up 99 rexys for like 10 nowadays with mods. so i dont reakn its worth it

You wil have to be an idiot to swop it your car is worth more then it any day and your car is quicker a stock wrx bring one against me any time any day ill guarentee ill smash raced one down the quater with exhaust extractors front mount bit of boost it ran a 14.3 i ran a 14.3.

You wil have to be an idiot to swop it your car is worth more then it any day and your car is quicker a stock wrx bring one against me any time any day ill guarentee ill smash raced one down the quater with exhaust extractors front mount bit of boost it ran a 14.3 i ran a 14.3.

Awesome!