Stock speaker RMS

Anywhere between 15 and 25 watts RMS. The value is not a published figure. The tweeters however are known to be 17.5 watts.

In other words, not really worth knowing.

Anywhere between 15 and 25 watts RMS. The value is not a published figure. The tweeters however are known to be 17.5 watts.

Is that the same for the Presaras, DJKOR?

If they are the same speakers, they sound pretty good. There's nothing better than cruisin down the street with Boney M, The Bee Gees and Barry Manilow pumpin out at full volume....:blink:

If they are the same speakers, they sound pretty good. There's nothing better than cruisin down the street with Boney M, The Bee Gees and Barry Manilow pumpin out at full volume....:blink:

No, Presara's have a premium sound system. Not sure about the speakers but I think there's an additional subwoofer.

The stock audio really does suck. Bass is uncontrolled and drowns out higher frequencies, not like the higher frequencies are very clear either... <_<

No, Presara's have a premium sound system. Not sure about the speakers but I think there's an additional subwoofer.

The stock audio really does suck. Bass is uncontrolled and drowns out higher frequencies, not like the higher frequencies are very clear either... <_<

I heard the premium audio system is an option which includes the moonroof and the sat nav.

Most parts of the sound systems in the toyotas are made by Fujitsu ten (Eclipse). The upper models arent too bad for stock. Usually they aren't very powerful and 15w would be a good estimate, however I ran mine 80w rms and they were a lot better and they didnt blow up either.

In the world of audio, Bose is actually quite crap. Macintosh, Mark Levinson and Rockford Fosgate are some high end stock speaker brands. Going with aftermarket speakers are the better than choosing a "premium" sound package as they won't be as good and also more expensive.

Bose - Buy other sound equipment.

In the world of audio, Bose is actually quite crap. Macintosh, Mark Levinson and Rockford Fosgate are some high end stock speaker brands. Going with aftermarket speakers are the better than choosing a "premium" sound package as they won't be as good and also more expensive.

Bose - Buy other sound equipment.

i agree. Bose isn't great.

i'd love to get some RF equipment. if only i had the money

The "premium sound system" on the Presara consists of an 8 speaker setup vs a 6 speaker setup. Don't get your hopes up though. The extra speaker is in the rear:

Speaker Locations

You will find that these two extra speakers are in fact just the extra tweeters that come as part of the rear 2-way speakers. They are constructed similar to this:

DSC05456.jpg

is the premium audio system made by a big brand ?

like some cars have Bose systems.

In the US, they offer the Gan 6 Camry with a premium sound system upgrade that consists of JBL made speakers and an amplifier. Unfortunately in Australia, this is not the case. The improvement probably isn't all that good in the first place, but for people like me who don't plan on changing it, it may just do.

is the premium audio system made by a big brand ?

like some cars have Bose systems.

In the US, they offer the Gan 6 Camry with a premium sound system upgrade that consists of JBL made speakers and an amplifier. Unfortunately in Australia, this is not the case. The improvement probably isn't all that good in the first place, but for people like me who don't plan on changing it, it may just do.

yeah the stock speakers aren't too bad. i was just curious on the RMS cos i was worried my Kicker 350.4 would blow them. i beleive it puts out 45w per channel at 4ohm and 90w at 2ohm. not sure if thats correct.