Good Toyota Dealers?

TRD468

Toyota dealers, which ones are the best. I live close to castle hill and i take my Aurion in to get serviced at Castle Hill Toyota. My feedback is, the car sales department is fantastic, spare parts department is very good, people are very bright and helpfull. However the service department.... not impressed at all. The people have no clue what they are doing and are a bunch of dropkicks to be honest. It is a shame because that lets down the whole dealership. But i recently heard there is a new boss at Castle Hill Toyota... is this true?

Tell us about your Toyota dealer

John Madill Toyota - Noosa QLD

Can't fault these guys. The salesman wasn't pushy at all and didn't annoy me with phone calls all week. I was offered a good price for my trade in and the whole process was smooth (first time going to a dealer so I was a little scared). Car had a full tank of petrol in it which I was surprised with and they even came to Brisbane to give me the parcel tray that was missing from the hatch. I would have no hesitation going back to this dealership.

50 000km service is next month so I need to find a good Toyota dealership in Brisbane that will be as good as these guys were. Although I'm thinking of just going to Ultra Tune.

John Madill Toyota - Noosa QLD

Can't fault these guys. The salesman wasn't pushy at all and didn't annoy me with phone calls all week. I was offered a good price for my trade in and the whole process was smooth (first time going to a dealer so I was a little scared). Car had a full tank of petrol in it which I was surprised with and they even came to Brisbane to give me the parcel tray that was missing from the hatch. I would have no hesitation going back to this dealership.

50 000km service is next month so I need to find a good Toyota dealership in Brisbane that will be as good as these guys were. Although I'm thinking of just going to Ultra Tune.

Good to see you got a excellent experience at a toyota dealer! must be doing something right. Hopefully someone will find a GOOD dealership in Brisbane for you. :D

Toyota dealers, which ones are the best. I live close to castle hill and i take my Aurion in to get serviced at Castle Hill Toyota. My feedback is, the car sales department is fantastic, spare parts department is very good, people are very bright and helpfull. However the service department.... not impressed at all. The people have no clue what they are doing and are a bunch of dropkicks to be honest. It is a shame because that lets down the whole dealership. But i recently heard there is a new boss at Castle Hill Toyota... is this true?

Tell us about your Toyota dealer

Spot on about Castle Hill Toyota. :clap: Sales department are great and the spare parts department guys are also awesome. But their service department is a bit of a joke. Which is also at odds with their service manager who seems to be a nice guy who is genuinely interested in making customers happy. :unsure:

I have personally caught them out on a number of occasions regarding the quality of the work carried out and in some cases the work not being done at all (see my other thread). It's a shame that an otherwise great dealership is let down by the service department. I really don't know who is to blame in a lot of these situations. The dealer principle can't keep an eye on everyone 100% of the time. Are the mechanics not paid enough and under pressure to push the cars through quickly? :g: I have no idea.

I've also had issues with Truscotts Toyota at Five Dock and Alto at Pennant Hills so i'm not sure I can personally recommend any Toyota Dealer in Sydney sorry. I do my own servicing now since my car isn't under warranty and use smaller local repairers for large jobs such as brakes etc. If you need your brakes done in Castle Hill I can recommend B & R Brakes.

BTW this seems to be an industry wide problem with dealers and not isolated to Toyota.

Edited by andy sipowicz

Gonna jump in here and rate le mans toyota deer park

The very few interactions i have had with them have been amazing and very helpful however the reason for this post is not because of my experience but my mother. They have treated my mother well and did not stuff her around. They were always on time and even gave her loan cars when she really needed it when her car was in service.

Le Mans Footscray is alright; they do most things as promised and on time at a satisfactory standard (thorough explaination of the task undertaken, supplied courtesy car ect...). However, they can be quite slack in some small things, not necessarily the case always though. For example, my last service there resulted in a required wheel rotation and they didn't do so because apparently the tyres still looked fine. Simply because they were kind of slack. That was the only hiccup, nothing major.

Brighton Toyota are recommended. No problems with them.

Chadstone Toyota however, stay away from them if you can. Had too many problems with them. They say they will change and do things for me but they didn't.

Anyone out there that actually knows a good dealer in the sydney area... wouldn't actually mind not having to fight with the people in the service department. :angry:

Also wouldn't mind knowing people's experience here in Adelaide, I get my services and warranty stuff done at the one in the CBD(West Terrace).

They're replacing my intermediate shaft tomorrow :)

i only ever go to toyota for spare parts, so it's gary mcmillan toyota for me. i get on well with the spare parts guys, and they go out of their way to get what i need quickly.

the sales team is ok, but the service department are frigwits imo (due to exorbitant labour rates, arrogant and/or unknowledgeable service advisors, and long wait times for a minor service)

• 5 weeks later...

Same goes for Charlestown Toyota(suburb in Newcastle NSW) BE WARNED The new service manager doesnt know his ar*e from his elbow,all the good mechanics have gone,(the floor is full of young wannabees with about 5 years of total combined knowledge between them all)the blokes with all the knowledge in the spares dept have gone,its a pity really as it used to be a dept that you could have faith in but not any more;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;