New Melbourne member :)

qf380

Hello all!

My names Lachlan, i live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, and just thought id introduce myself and explain my story hehe.

My first car was a AE92 Corolla CSI, it was my baby, i had it for three years. I had fitted a full 3 inch exhaust system to it and it ran like a dream. Sadly it was always on the small side for me as i am quite a tall person. Last year my parents offered to sell my car and let me have the Nissan Dualis my dad owned because he was upgrading to a new Subaru imprezza, it was a bit bigger and newer than my car so obviously i took the offer. Boy i regretted that decision every day, had problems with that car, and i just always missed my Corolla!! So finally last month i decided to sell the Dualis and get a new Corolla. Im now driving around in a 2010 Corolla Ascent Sports, its a Manual in Silver Pearl. Ive been lucky enough to grow up with Toyota in my life, my father was a senior executive at Toyota for 25 years before he resigned. Ive been lucky enough to experience a lot of different toyota and lexus models through company cars.

This forum is quite large and a lot to get my head around haha. Im looking forward to attending some meetups, hopefully they arent to far away haha.