DIY - Matte Black Emblems

dutchie101

Got mine yesterday on the way to Uni from Prime Electronics in Homebush lol The guy there said a lot of people have been coming recently to get this for badges AND rims =/ i wonder how well it'll work on wheels :huh:

Got mine yesterday on the way to Uni from Prime Electronics in Homebush lol The guy there said a lot of people have been coming recently to get this for badges AND rims =/ i wonder how well it'll work on wheels :huh:

how much did it cost you for the can i was going to go to that place soon to buy some

how much did it cost you for the can i was going to go to that place soon to buy some

$32.99 It's the same price everywhere.. unless if you buy it on ebay cos you'll have to pay $20 postage :blink:

$32.99 It's the same price everywhere.. unless if you buy it on ebay cos you'll have to pay $20 postage :blink:

:o ! thats bs ~! here in vic it costs $42.99 ! <_<

Works well on wheels :)

Interesting find... Might do it to the stockies when i'm bored to see how it is :D another vid on youtube had the guy spraying a clear coat on top as well

Jeffy: why live in Vic for haha jokes

update: I did my badges. Will upload some pics. Don't really like the rear one tbh. Probably cos the car is a charcoal/graphite colour and makes it look to plain

wow man, who are you buying it off?

go to this guy. i bought mine from him, only $25. but you have to call and ask him to hold you some, cause this stuff is selling like hotcakes right now.

http://www.caswellplating.com.au/store/store.php/products/plasti-dip-spray-on-coating

wow man, who are you buying it off?

go to this guy. i bought mine from him, only $25. but you have to call and ask him to hold you some, cause this stuff is selling like hotcakes right now.

http://www.caswellplating.com.au/store/store.php/products/plasti-dip-spray-on-coating

omgosh ~! Thanks mann ! :D !

and he lives in hoppers too ! even closer to me ;)

went to bayswater last weekend <_<